Everyone knows that the Sax is a classy, sexy & sophisticated instrument! So let me bring my saxophones, along with my wide & varied mix of soulful favourites, smooth jazz, classic motown & more, to play for you and create the perfect ambience with an extra special memory for you & your guests. I'm afraid I don’t play House/Dance/Ibiza which seems to be the in-thing at the moment....the music I play in my repertoire are all known & loved classics - all good music!
With many years of live experience across London & the home counties of Surrey, Hampshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire, Middlesex and further into Essex & Kent, you're guaranteed a superb musical performance - the ideal choice during your drinks reception, wedding breakfast, photographs & more.
A little bit about me as there are so many saxophonists for you to choose from!
I have been performing as a solo artist for weddings & functions for over 15 years, in addition to being the go-to sax player for many wedd...
Katie• 2 Aug 2019
We loved having Jon as part of our wedding drinks reception. He really helped create a gorgeous ambience with his background music whilst our guests mingled in the sunshine. He played constantly for just under 2 hours and many of our guests commented on how great he was!
- How long do you play for?Usually 2 x 45 mins or 3 x 45 mins
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes, Bose PA system with lighting available if required
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes, PLI & PAT are always in date
- How much space do you require?About 6ft square
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Unless it's something really weird, I'm sure I'll be able to play it for you!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Completely flexible & I will fit in with clients requirements, and breaks aren't always necessary.
A Million Love Songs - Take That
Ain't That a Kick in the Head - Dean Martin
Ain't No Mountain High Enough - Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell
All of Me - John Legend
At Last - Etta James...