Hope your well and thanks for getting in touch!
I would absolutely love to come and perform for you!
Here's a little bit of info about me and what packages I offer.
I also offer a very unique selling point. I'm the only UK saxophonist to perform on an alto sax entirely covered in over 2500 SWAROVSKI CRYSTALS.
I split my time between the UK, Spain and UAE, performing at high-end events, weddings and parties around the globe. I have over ten years experience having performed in over 40 countries for clubbing brands such as Hed Kandi, Ministry of Sound & Fierce Angel.
I've performed at a wide array of VIP events including movie premiers, award ceremonies, product launches, yacht parties, fashion events, Grand Prixs' (Monaco and UK), celebrity weddings and Parties.
Previous clients include:
London Fashion Week, Mercedes-Benz, Jaguar, Range Rover, BBC, ITV, Sir Richard Branson, Tim Minchin, Aston Villa, Alan Carr, Duke & Duchess Belvoir, Dorchester Collection, The Savoy, Four...
Kurt Rimmell• 5 May 2018
"We booked the very glamorous and talented Sarah Sax for our wedding in February. Everyone is still raving about how fantastic she was , she brought another element to the day and worked so well with the DJ. She's a real crowd pleaser and gets everyone on their feet dancing. She is also so personable she intergrated herself so well in to the day and it felt like we'd known her forever. Definitely worth every penny and will certainly book again for future functions. Thanks Sarah (10 / 10)
Abigail Vallance• 14 Dec 2018
Booked Sarah for our works Christmas party for around 100 people and she was AMAZING!! As soon as she started playing everyone came to the dance floor. She was the highlight of the evening. She is such a friendly person and I would highly highly recommend! Thanks for a lovely evening Sarah!
Silke Wilde• 2 Sep 2017
Sarah played sax at our wedding a month ago and she was fantastic! We had her play at the venue straight after the ceremony for the welcome drinks and again during our evening reception along side a DJ. Her instant replies to emails put me at ease on the lead up to our day and she didn’t fail to provide a 5* performance from start to finish. Sarah is an absolutely wonderful and talented woman and I wish we could do the day all over again. Our guests enjoyed dancing away to her sax right until th...
Ashley Turner• 3 Mar 2018
Sarah was professional from start to finish. Helping us with DJ information and other bits and bobs. We booked the All Day package. Everyone still comments on how amazing she was. She really did make our party! (10 / 10)
- How long do you play for?I can play up to an hour. Ideally a fifteen to twenty minute gap to get my breath back :)
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have an L1 Bose amp system and a roland cube (for outdoor use) I can offer lighting and DJ services if requested.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?yes
- How much space do you require?For background sets, Ideally 2 meters square, but as long as I can fit along with my Speaker I'm not to bothered!
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?I welcome requests for drinks receptions and background sets as along as I have a few days to get the backing track etc. When it comes to tooting alongside the DJ, I can do this without any warning on the night.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?This depends on how long i have been booked, but as i said above I'm happy to play up to an hour before i break.
I can perform along to ANY genre of songs for Sax alongside DJ performances.
(NO PRIOR REHEARSAL)
Here are a sample of pieces.
Also happy to perform alongside all Garage music, Hiphop, RnB, 70’s, Com...