Outstanding Acoustic Duo playing cool acoustic music with beautiful vocals
Lillington Club• 9 Apr 2016
Absolutely fantastic. Both lovely down to earth people who just love music! Martyn is a really good guitarist and Sarah has a great voice with a lovely tone. Definitely worth giving them a go... Plus their CD is available for a fiver. Great value.
The Mallard Telford• 27 May 2018
"Excellent performers. All my locals that were in the pub commented on their talent, asking me when they are back next. Amazing voice and great interaction with the audience. Definitely booking again and soon.
Birthday Party• 28 Dec 2016
I booked Sarah Martyn for my daughters 30th birthday dinner party. Everyone enjoyed them and they made our night very special. Would book them again, brilliant acoustic duo
Pizza Express• 28 Sep 2017
"Thanks again for tonight myself and the team thouroughly enjoyed it. I will be sure to let Sep know you rocked it! Lee.
Steven and Hannah Wedding• 25 Aug 2018
"Martin and Sarah performed as soon as we arrived to the venue for our wedding. They were absolutely outstanding and every single one of our guests commented on how amazing they was. Sarah’s voice is so beautiful and just works perfectly with Martyn. They are a perfect duo and would definitely use them again, wish them all the luck in the world! Thank you for making our day even more special. Hannah and Steven.
- We are getting Married abroad, are you available to travelYes !
- Do you have any music onlineWe released a CD and tracks also available i tunes, https://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/id1007447951
- Do you use backing tracksNo !
- Are you famous :)Not quite, but we have been on the radio :) https://youtu.be/vIrT6ZwTwfo
- Songs we coverSample Repertoire Sarah Martyn Acoustic Duo All about that Bass (Meghan Trainor) Angels (Williams) Back to Black (Amy Winehouse) Bad moon Rising (Creedence Clearwater Revival) Black Horse and the Cherry Tree (Tunstall) Blame it on Me (George Ezra) Brown eyed Girl (Van Morrison) Bubbly (Colbie Caillat) Budapest (George Ezra) Burning Love (Elvis) Call me Maybe (Carly Rae Jepson) Chasing Cars (Snow Patrol) Chiquitita (Abba) Close to You (Carpenters) Closest thing to crazy (Katie Melua) Clown (Emeli Sande) Country Roads (Denver) Crazy (Patsy Cline) Crazy little thing (Queen) Cry to Me (Solomon Burke) Dancing Queen (Abba) Daydream Believer (The Monkees) Dead or Alive (Bon Jovi) Don’t it make my Brown eyes Blue (Crystal Gayle) Don’t know Why (Norah Jones) Don’t look back in Anger (Oasis) Eternity (Robbie Williams) Feeling Good (Nina Simone) Fields of Gold (Eva Cassidy) Free Fallin (Tom Petty) Ghost (Ella Henderson) Hallelujah (Jeff Buckley) Handbags and Gladrags (Rod Stewart) Happy (Pharrell) Hero (Enrique Iglesias) How long will i Love you (Ellie Goulding) Human (Rag n Bone) I wanna be like you (Junglebook) Imagine (Eva Cassidy) Jar of Hearts (Christina Perry) Kiss (various inc Prince/Tom Jones) Kiss Me (Sixpence none the Richer) Love me like you Do (Ellie Goulding) Make you feel my Love (Adele) Man in the Mirror (Michael Jackson) Marry You (Bruno Mars) Midnight Hour (Wilson Pickett) Moondance (Van Morrison) Mustang Sally (Wilson Pickett) My Girl (The Temptations) Never Ever (All Saints) Next to Me (Emeli Sande) No Frontiers (The Corrs) Over the Rainbow (Various) Perfect (Ed Sheeran) Proud Mary (Creedence Clearwater Revival) Rule the World (Take That) Sailing (Rod Stewart) Skinny Love (Birdy) Smile (Chaplin) Stand by Me (Ben E King) Stuck in the middle (Stealers Wheel) Summertime (Ella Fitzgerald) Suspicious Minds (Elvis) Sweet child o'mine (GnRoses) Thank you (Dido) The Bare Necessities (Jungle Book) The first time ever i saw your face (Roberta Flack) These boots are made for Walkin (Nancy Sinatra) Thinking out Loud (Ed Sheeran) True Colours (Cyndi Lauper)) Valerie (Amy Winehouse) Warwick Avenue (Duffy) When you say nothing at All (Ronan Keating) Wherever you will go (The Calling) White Flag (Dido) Wild Horses (Rolling Stones) Wonderful Tonight (Clapton) Yellow (Coldplay) Yours (Ella Henderson)
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?For Wedding breakfasts we like to perform a more chilled set with love songs played fingerstyle on guitar for a intimate performance. For parties and Club type events we have a more uptempo set of songs to perform to get people on their feet. Please set our set lists to see the wide genre of Artistes we cover. Before and after our sets we are able to provide pre-recorded music of various genre through our PA and you are also welcome to use our cordless microphones for any speeches.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?With sufficent notice we are able to perform a specific song assuming it can be adapted to suit acoustically.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?One 15-20 minutes break
- How much space do you require?We have a very small space set up and our only need is a double electric socket access.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We have a quality QSC PA and sound to lighting.
- How long do you play for?We generally performs 2 sets with a small break between for refreshments, our sets consist of 45 mins and 60 mins however can adapt to suit your requirements.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Payment on the day is fine
- Who are your previous clients?Lots of private parties and Weddings and The Fox (Walmley) The Boat Inn (Sutton Coldfield) The Red Carpet Cinema Restaurant (Barton under Needwood) The Cock and Magpie (Bewdley) The Hop Pole (Bewdley) Far Forest Holiday Park (Worcs) Martineau Gardens (Edgbaston, Birmingham) The Crown Inn (Leamington Spa) Bewdley Museum Baroosh (Cambridge) The Beir Keller (Nuneaton) The Maltstone (Worcs) Ellora Restaurant (Knowle, Solihull) Duke Studio (Leeds) Barbridge (Stourbridge) Sheldon Social Club (Solihull) Green Duck Brewery (Stourbridge) The Talbot (Belbroughton) The Acton (Wrexham) The Tame Otter (Tamworth) The Kings Hill (Dursley) The Lillington Club (Leamington Spa) Keys & Kitchen (Stratford) Bridgnorth Carnival The Falcon Hotel (Bridgnorth) The Rising Sun (Bewdley) The Bell (Cleobury) The Mallard (Telford) Stourport Motor Yacht Assoc Arches (bewdley) Hagley Road Retirement Village (Birmingham) Kings Arms (Cleobury) The George (Shipston on Stour) Episode Hotel (Leamington on Spa) The Brook Inn (Redditch) The Boot (Sutton Coldfield) Berrington Hall (National Trust) Hopleys Holiday Park (Bewdley) Food Festival (Cannon Hill Park, Birmingham) Wizfest (kington,Worcs) Old Courthouse (cheltenham) The Imperial (Hereford) Pizza Express (Birmingham, Sutton Coldfield and Solihull) The National Trust (Berrington Hall, Worcs) Boat & Railway (Stoke Prior, Worcs) Hickories Restaurant (Castle Bromwich)
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, Private Parties, Holiday Parks, Restaurants, Corporate Events, Public Houses.
- What are the highlights of your career?We just love to dress up and perform at Weddings, a honour to be part of the most important day in peoples lives
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Outstanding Acoustic Duo playing cool acoustic music with beautiful vocals
Sarah Martyn Acoustic Duo
All about that Bass (Meghan Trainor)
Back to Black (Amy Winehouse)
Bad moon Rising (Creedence Clearwater Revival)
Black Horse and the Cherry Tree (Tuns...