Hello, I am a photographer based just outside of Stroud, in the beautiful Cotswolds, but I am happy to cover all over the UK!
I have always been interested in art and photography since I was little. This led me to complete an AS Level in Photography and then gain a BA (hons) in Photography. For my final degree piece I documented the life of a disabled man, this was exhibited in London and was also selected to be exhibited at Cardiff's Millennium Centre.
After university I decided I needed to take some time for myself and got on the first flight to Australia. I spent some time travelling around, between my travels I was able to photograph a few close friends weddings and found a love for it. However, I put down my camera for a while to complete a PGCE in Primary teaching.
I am now back behind the camera and loving every minute of it! Why wouldn't I? I get to capture and be a part of so many couples special days and experience some of the most special moments in a persons life. Although I have only shot a few weddings independently, I have been second shooter with a very close friend of mine during some of her weddings.
Why do I love what I do? I get to witness the moments that people think go unnoticed, those cheeky glances between couples; a secret language. The laughter between old friends. A mothers tears as she watches her child make that all important vow. Those moments make photography worthwhile. My aim for every wedding I have the honour of documenting is to capture the honesty, the romance and the joy of your story, whilst staying out of the way!
If you think you would be interested in letting me get creative on your big day, please have a nose around the website and drop me an email to see if I'm available to be your storyteller!
Services From Sarah Hedley Photography
Full Day Wedding Photography
- What services do you offer?Wedding photography, events photography, family photography.
- What does the wedding package include?Bridal/Groom prep, Ceremony, Family/Groups photography, First dance/Speechs.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No, only one wedding is covered a day.
- What style of photos do you take?Natural, relaxed and fun.
- What kind of technology do you use?Canon DSLR.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Online gallery.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?1-2weeks dependent on season.
- Do you send all the photos taken?All photos taken will be sent.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I mostly work alone, however I am in close contact to a team of professionals and we assist each other on occasions.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?I do not
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?If given permission by the client.
Bridal prep, ceremony, family/group photos, first dance/speeches.
Maternity, Newborn and Family Photography.