Based on the Gloucestershire, Monmouthshire border Sarah Cook Photography is a professional wedding and portrait photography studio, and event photographer. We like to create a natural and relaxed atmosphere for our clients and their guests.
We’re known for our contemporary, documentary style wedding and event photography - which you can see in a few of our images, below. We make sure that we always capture the story and special moments from your event, while putting you and your guests at ease. We also do a lot of lifestyle portrait photography for families and small groups, so you can take home stunning images of you and your loved ones, documenting memories that will last a lifetime.
We offer a complimentary, no obligation consultation, where you can tell us all about your next event, and we’ll answer any questions you have. Just get in touch to make your consultation appointment, and we’ll sort out the rest!
Jane Morris• 2 Mar 2017
Excellent photographer; very approachable and keen to meet our needs fully. Lovely photographs sent promptly would definitely use Sarah again.
lesley semaine• 22 Jun 2017
Sarah was so helpful and did exactly as I had asked. She blended in to take all natural photos with no posing (except for a few we had asked for).
Would definitely book again and cannot wait to see the results.
Gillie Regis• 2 Sep 2018
Sarah was delightful and efficient. We all can’t wait to see the photos!!!
- What style of photos do you take?natural, relaxed and contemporary
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?It is usually myself but there is a team of colleagues if a second photographer is required.
- Do you send all the photos taken?We offer a selection of edited photos to tell the story of your wedding day. A full day of photographic coverage would usually result in 500+ images.
- What kind of technology do you use?Canon 5D cameras Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom editing suite software
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?We have a network of colleagues should the need arise
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Yes
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?Wedding previews are usually available to view within three to four weeks
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?We offer a password protected online gallery preview and ordering service
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No we never do! Most of our wedding bookings are for full day packages but even if we are booked for just a couple of hours we do not take on another booking. We want to offer you our full service and attention for your wedding day.
- What does the wedding package include?We offer a range of wedding photography packages. We also offer bespoke wedding day packages to suit all budgets and requirements.
- What services do you offer?We are a wedding, portrait and event photography studio. Our primary service is wedding photography but we are also available for lifestyle portraits and events
Contemporary Wedding Photography
Special Occassion and Event Photography
Corporate Event Photography
Business Portraits and Headshots