Sandy and The Secrets are a professional sixties cover band playing all the big hits you know and love. From early Beatles to the sound of Cliff and The Shadows, we deliver an authentic sixties experience whatever your event.
Blending high quality musicianship with modern technology, we faithfully reproduce the best tracks of the decade and we pride ourselves on getting everyone, from the young to the only slightly older, to dust off their moves and twist the night away.
Your event is our priority and our first class service ensures every detail is covered, providing you with a hassle-free experience, from prompt replies to your calls and emails to liaising with your production manager or event organiser.
However you want your event to roll, we’re here to make it happen.
Marina Moss• 18 Mar 2018
Fab band, authentic sound and full of energy but someone please teach the kids on the dance floor how to twist!
Sarah• 1 Nov 2017
Have now seen the band twice and we are going to see again in a few weeks. Very much enjoyed their performance. A good mix of songs and a fun night.
Amanda Brabban-Brown• 28 Feb 2018
A great night, all the classics played with a very authentic sound and fantastic to dance to. A brilliant evening of great entertainment.
Warren Seed• 11 Jan 2018
I always enjoy a good live gig and Sandy and the Secrets was no exception. 60’s music isn’t generally on my daily playlist but all the tracks the band performed were familiar and have stood the test of time. We really enjoyed the evening’s entertainment, sufficiently so that when I saw the band were playing again we didn’t hesitate to go back for more. The music sounded great. The band was all coordinated in period style suits and the lead singer wore a variety of sixties style outfits which al...
Steve B• 13 Dec 2017
I have been into music and dancing all my life and this band ticks all the boxes.
Even if 60's music isn't your thing, I'm sure you will be impressed by the sounds and the moves from the band.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We normally take 2 short breaks that each last approximately 30 minutes. During these breaks we provide classic 60s interval music through the PA system.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Given enough notice the majority of 60s tunes can be played. We are, however, a fully live band (with an aversion to backing tracks) so this needs to be taken into consideration.
- How much space do you require?Ideally 5m x 2.5m but we've played on smaller!
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How long do you play for?3x40 minute sets. 2 hours
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- What kind of events do you usually serve?All types of events from corporate to weddings/special birthdays and everything in between.
- What are the highlights of your career?Every event is special. We consider the ''highlights'' of our career being ever occasion on which our audience have had a great time.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:A highly professional and polished 60s band who are guaranteed to rekindle memories and make the event!
A KIND OF HUSH – HERMAN’S HERMITS
APACHE – THE SHADOWS
BAD MOON RISING-CREEDENCE CLEARWATER REVIVAL
C’EST LA VIE – CHUCK BERRY
C’MON EVERYBODY – EDDIE COCHRANE
DO YOU LOVE ME? – THE CONTOURS