Introducing Sammy B - looks like she has come straight out of the 1950's with her Bettie Page bangs and retro look. She sings songs not only from the 1950's but also, 60's, 80's and up to present day! One of her niches is that a lot of the songs she sings were originally performed by male vocalists. For example: Elvis, Cliff Richard, Chuck Berry, Buddy Holly. She sings many songs by these artists and gets everyone up dancing! Now also offering her very own tribute to the late great Amy Winehouse.
Services From Sammy B
Online Song Request For That Special Occasion
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:50s styled female vocalist singing songs from the 50s to the 00s and also offers a tribute to Amy Winehouse.
- What are the highlights of your career?Being introduced by Dr Fox at the Greystock Festival in 2019 with my Amy Winehouse tribute. Meeting Janis Winehouse, the mother of the late great Amy Winehouse.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Pubs, Clubs, Birthday Parties, Weddings, any kind of celebration!
- Who are your previous clients?Frinton on Sea War Memorial Club British Legion The Blacksmiths Arms, Little Clacton The Boardwalk, Clacton Pier The Queen's Head, Walton on the Naze Frinton on Sea Community Association The Three Tuns, Finchingfield The Ark Bar, Manningtree The Gardener's Call, Luton The Pointer, Alresford
- How long do you play for?My sets are about 50-55 mins long and I usually do a 3 set show with two breaks.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?Not a huge amount and if space is tight I have a smaller PA kit (ie. smaller speakers) that can be used.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?If you let me know what it is, I can see if it is within my vocal ability. Happy to help your event go the way you want it to.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?My 3 set show consists of two breaks, depending on the time I am booked for my breaks usually range from 15 to 20 minutes.
Amy Tribute show consists of an hour set of Amy followed by party sets:
Amy songs include:
Back to Black
Take the Box
Hey Little Rich Girl
Love is a Losing Game
Tears Dry on their own
The Girl from Ipanema
Wake Up Alone Will you still love me tomorrow
F me pumps
You know I’m no good
and many more
Sammy B show is usually 3 sets featuring songs from the 50s through to the 00s such as:
Johnny B Goode
Great balls of Fire
Never can Tell
Willie and the Hand Jive
Lipstick on your collar
Blue suede shoes
Poetry in motion
Can’t get no satisfaction
Love of the loved
Must be love
House of fun
You spin me right round
And many many more.