24-year-old Samantha Jayne Hoare is a Country & Americana influenced musician based in Leeds. A successful touring artist in her own right, with performances at O2 Academy's Oxford and Sheffield under her belt, she brings originality and flair to every show. Her rich, soulful vocals and vibrant performance energy are what sets her apart as an artist, delivering industry quality musicianship and professionalism.
Cutting her teeth in the vivacious city of Leeds, she is a BA (Hons) graduate in Popular Music, having studied under the guidance many of the industry’s leading creatives at Leeds College of Music. Having been raised surrounded by the vibrant Folk scene in her Oxfordshire hometown, she brings her own personal brand of Folk & Country charm to every track she chooses, priding herself on her ability to breathe new life into old classics. She also utilises the pioneering performance technology of TC-Helicon, including loop and vocal harmony effects to bring depth and character to h...
Hannah• 15 Jul 2019
"Sam played at our Staff BBQ awards event for 400 people, providing the perfect playlist for our wide audience range. Everyone really enjoyed her singing and choice of covers. She was very friendly and professional and kept the crowd entertained throughout.
We would definitely use her again and recommend Sam to anyone looking for a highly talented acoustic performer!"
David Ward• 1 Sep 2018
"Sam played at our celebration last Saturday, providing the perfect soundtrack to the early part of the evening with a repertoire of upbeat songs accompanied by acoustic guitar.
We received many compliments from our guests about Sam’s performance - she was superb from start to finish; we wouldn’t hesisate to recommend Sam to anyone looking for a highly talented acoustic performer!"
Siobhan Crinson• 18 Oct 2018
Samantha was amazing, very flexible with the times and an amazing performance, would 100% book again!
Lynn• 18 Aug 2016
Outstanding .great performance nice and friendly I would highly recommend .thanks for a great day
Sophie Da Silva• 6 Apr 2018
An enchanting mix of both the modern and the mellow – the cool and the classic – Samantha’s lively performance was an instant hit with our audience, the grit of her raw tone offset by her sweet and soulful style. This is a performer not to be missed!
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Anything from pubs, bars and restaurants, to weddings, birthdays, christenings and corporate events. If you have something in mind, do get in touch.
- Who are your previous clients?The Botanist, Head of Steam, The Marriott, Harvey Nichols, The Potting Shed (Corporate Clients) - EE Newcastle, Avant Homes, Avenue HQ, Sedulo Accountants, Wakefield College, Headingley Stadium
- How long do you play for?Popular set times include: 2 x 45 minutes, 2 x 1 hours, 3 x 45 minutes
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I can provide a 2000 watt PA system that is excellent for all event sizes!
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes to both!
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?I'm happy to learn whatever you'd like me to learn for your event as long as we discuss it prior to the event so that I have enough time to learn it properly!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Per 45 minutes, I would take a 15 minute break.
- How do you travel to gigs?I don't drive, so I travel primarily by train, which means any venue I play needs to be accessible via train.
1234 - Feist
80’s Mercedes - Maren Morris
A Hard Day’s Night - The Beatles
Alone - Heart
Are You Ready For Love - Elton John
Babel - Mumford & Sons
Bang Bang - Jessie J
Black and Go...