A fun, "party feel" evening is had by all with up to 3 x 45 min sets of songs from various decades and genres. I usually encourage a bit of audience participation with a small selection of props (inflatable guitars and pom poms etc). In between each set I'll play music tracks, taking requests from the audience.
Elizabeth Cole• 6 Jul 2019
Samantha was excellent. She got the party moving and set us up for the whole evening. From the first contact she engaged fully with me to ensure that she personalised the session for the event. She even created a personalised version of my daughter’s favourite song which was cleverly written and went down an absolute treat. Thanks Samantha, a memorable performance.
Elizabeth Anne Holmes• 26 May 2019
Just to say what a Fantastic job Samantha Day did at our *Live it for Lee* Ladies Lunch in EK - absolutely first class voice! A gorgeous girl, and excellent entertainer with enough energy to keep the whole day going for us just Perfectly!!!!
I’d recommend her 100%, ...and just pray she’s still available when I want to hire her again too 👀!!!! ✨🌟✨⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Elizabeth Anne - Lee’s Mum
*Live it for Lee*
La Vita• 31 Dec 2018
Brought in the bells with Samantha Day at la vita bishopbriggs. What a way to start 2019 with stunning voice of Samantha. Outstanding performance! Props made it even more exciting. Our whole party had an absolute ball. Thanks Samantha. Will defo be hiring for future family events.
Stephanie Dixon• 16 Mar 2019
went on a very rare night out and decided to go to the exchange and omg what a fantastic experience! your amazing voice and laughs all round. fantastic entertainment and your such a lovely lady! keep it up don't ever quit! xxx 💕💕💕
Andrew Osborne• 15 Sep 2018
Samantha Day is totally professional,has an amazing voice and vocal range and a great set list .
Add to this the warmest , inclusive , energetic and bubbly personality and you’re guaranteed a fun packed night of brilliant music and fun filled entertainment !
Having seen her perform on numerous occasions I would absolutely recommend Samantha Day Entertainment 100%
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Usually 2. Between 15 - 30 mins depending on how long you want the whole evening to last.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Of course! As long as I have enough notice, I'll happily learn it for you.
- Who are your previous clients?Gormans in Rutherglen Rosetta Caravan Park, Peebles La Vita restaurant, Newton Mearns
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Pubs mainly. Although I've recently been asked to perform at a couple of birthday parties.
- How much space do you require?My sound system only takes up approximately 1m squared. However I usually roam around the room and dance with whoever lets me, so I need far more!
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?I have Public Liability Insurance but my equipment isn't PAT tested. It's still very new and I thoroughly check it for damage before each use.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes. Well nothing too fancy in the lighting department but enough to be colourful and flashing!
- How long do you play for?Usually 3 x 45 min sets with songs of your choosing in between, spread over 3 - 4 hours.
Be my baby
The shoop shoop song
My boy lollipop
Someone like you
Top of the world
You're so vain
Pearl's a singer
Turn back time
I am what I am