I photograph weddings in a very natural relaxed friendly way that's creative and unposed so you can enjoy your wedding day to the fullest.
Documentary wedding photography is natural and un-posed , this means I am there to capture your wedding without any fuss while you enjoy the most special of days.
Every wedding is different and my approach to wedding photography is simple and fun, you will hardly notice me at all.
The wedding day is full of very poignant emotional moments, and I will be there to capture those natural moments without any intrusion in a relaxed friendly way.
My job is to create images and tell the story of your wedding day in a friendly and natural way with as little direction as possible.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Yes
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes I always offer a replacement if needed.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I work alone unless requested for a second shooter but that would add to the cost.
- Do you send all the photos taken?I send the best shots which is at least 400 images.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?Between two to four weeks.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Yes I give my customers an online private password protected gallery.
- What kind of technology do you use?I use the best Fuji camera's
- What style of photos do you take?Documentary witha few posed shots if wanted.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?At an extra cost yes.
- What does the wedding package include?All day coverage.
- What services do you offer?Wedding Photography - Documentary Wedding Photography - Portrait Photography - Event Photography.
Wedding Photography - Documentary Wedding Photography - Portrait Photographer