Sally is a versatile violinist and electric violinist who enjoys playing an eclectic mix of genres and styles from classical to commercial pop, house, RnB, jazz, latin and folk music. A high-impact performer, Sally interacts with the crowd, and has thrilled audiences worldwide with her ability to combine choreography and improvisation into performances. Based in Hertfordshire UK, she is available for corporate events, weddings, parties, DJ sets, session work, tours, and recordings.
Sally has been classically-trained on the violin since the age of 3 and was educated at Oxford University before gaining a Distinction in her Masters in Violin Performance at Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance. Sally now plays electric violin in London, throughout the UK, and around the world, and has performed at venues such as The O2 Arena, Cardiff Millennium Stadium, The Royal Albert Hall, Wembley Arena, Hammersmith Apollo, The Sporting Club Monaco, and The Roundhouse. Performances have taken...
Zacharias Ngiam• 7 Nov 2015
Your performance was absolutely mind blowing, people have been coming to us these past days telling us that they have never felt an atmosphere like that at a ball dinner before. We all knew that you would kill it but you still exceeded our expectations, thank you so much!
Elise Hamer• 27 Nov 2014
Sally performed at the Vogue Gold Night Out event in our Aquascutum Westfield store in November 2014. She provided the perfect entertainment and really set the mood for the evening. She was a pleasure to work with, completely professional, poised, and absolutely gorgeous! It was so refreshing to hear classical renditions of popular chart music and you could tell the customers truly enjoyed her performance from start to finish. A pleasure to work with.
Fabrizio Braga• 25 Mar 2017
Sally’s performance during our Mother’s Day weekend was fantastic, her choice of music, style and overall show added an extra touch of glamour and elegance to a very successful event. I would highly recommend her.
Hannah Parker• 16 Sep 2017
We just wanted to say a big thank you for playing at our wedding on Friday and being part of our day. Our guests all commented on how brilliant you were, you played a massive part in making our day perfect!
Emily Culver• 9 Oct 2015
I would like to thank you for your fantastic performance on the evening, which helped to further accentuate the glamour and vibrant atmosphere on the night. Furthermore, you were a pleasure to deal with, remaining professional and polite throughout. It was truly refreshing to hear your rendition of some well known music!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Timings and breaks are specified in each individual quote.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?For the wedding ceremony or first dance, I am happy to learn up to 5 extra requests that are not already on this list. All I ask is that you let me know these requests at least 1 month before the event.
- How much space do you require?I need a space approx. 2m x 2m to play freely. I perform wirelessly and can move around the room to interact with guests as well if desired, providing I’m in the same room as the PA system.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Of course! I have Public Liability cover up to £1,000,000. All of my equipment is PAT-tested and of the highest standard. I am also a member of the Musician's Union.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?For events up to 150 guests, I can provide my own Bose L1 Compact PA system. For larger events and bookings outside the UK, I require an AV company at the venue with sound engineer for whom I can provide a specific tech spec. I don't provide my own lighting.
- How long do you play for?Set lengths vary depending on the performance package you would like to book. I can perform anything from a 15-minute show, to a 2-hour background set. However, as a general rule, the maximum amount of time I can play at any one event is up to 3 x 45 minute sets maximum (or equivalent).
Sally can tailor music to any event and concept, and offers different performance packages as a solo violinist. Here are her most popular packages:
1) Wedding package – 30 minutes of music before cer...