Ryan Lee Turton - Wedding Photographer
A few years ago I began shooting weddings across Yorkshire, predominantly South Yorkshire and West Yorkshire.
I found my groove pretty quickly, shooting with the same distinctive visual style that I’d cultivated in my fashion work.
I tend to shoot in a natural style - capturing the day as it unfolds.
I have a degree in Contemporary Art from SHU; I am first and foremost an artist, photography is an expression of my art.
Like any artist worth their salt, I pour care and attention in to everything I create. As such I shoot everything personally and ensure every photograph that I deliver is edited to a professional standard.
- What services do you offer?Wedding photography Editing / retouching Fashion / portrait photography
- What does the wedding package include?Please email me with details about your day and I can give more information about my work!
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No, I'd only ever shoot one wedding in a day.
- What style of photos do you take?I shoot in a natural / candid / documentary style. My aesthetic is a blend of digital & film, of old & new.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Yes, please email for more info!
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?Usually two weeks after the wedding date is enough time for me to finish the editing process.
Editing / retouching