Performing some of the best and most well-known hits including Soul, Jazz, Disco, RnB, Motown, Chart, Rock, Reggae and Ska - Ruth’s main priority is to provide a memorable night that you won’t forget!
With a huge repertoire of over 500 songs, Ruth can tailor make her sets to suit your requirements, as well as being able to read the audiences mood and provide them with the tracks that they want to hear on the night.
Previous/Existing clients include: Vinopolis (Southbank), The Dorchester, (Park Lane), Odeon Cinema (corporate event), John Harvey Tavern (Lewes), The Marlipins (Shoreham), Hotel Football (Manchester) L’Escargot (London) Labour Party Conference (Brighton), Bohemia (Brighton), Leicester Square Theatre, Snetterton Race Circuit plus many more
Sarah Ross• 22 Aug 2015
I second and third that Ruth, amazing voice and yes thank you for keeping going, it made the party, although seeing my drunken dancing on here yesterday maybe you should have stopped earlier!!!! You have a promising career ahead!
Alison Maestri• 22 Aug 2015
I'm going to also comment ...you were amazing Ruth in fact fabulous xxx
Richard and Aisling Willman• 13 Aug 2016
We asked Ruth to come to Devon to sing at our wedding, it was in the garden and a very laid back party - she was fantastic. An amazing voice and everybody loved her, a long way to come but thank you so much Ruth, you really made the night! Richard & Aisling xx
mark stringer• 3 Jun 2017
Ruth was excellent, beyond excellent. Sublime performance as she knew exactly how to set the mood and then build upon that. 90% of my guests made a point of coming up to me and commenting on her voice and appearance. I wanted to make sure that WE did her justice by dancing and appreciating her performance. I know several wanted to book her for their own functions later this year and some next so expect some calls or emails. Ruth went out of her way to move her start time as our meal took longer...
JMW Corporate Event• 14 Apr 2017
Ruth was so glamourous and adaptable when there was a change in the style of music. She again was a complete professional and wowed the audience with her stunning voice.
- Who are your previous clients?Vinopolis, Southbank The Dorchester, London Odeon Cinema L'Escargot, London Hotel Football, Manchester Labour Party Conference, Brighton Snetterton Race Circuit Bohemia, Brighton Leicester Square Theatre, London Plus many more..
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, Civil Ceremonies, Birthdays, Festivals, Fetes, Restaurants, Pubs, Bars, Corporate Events.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes, certificates can be provided.
- Who are your previous clients?The Dorchester, Manchester Pride, Vinopolis, Bournemouth Pride, Odeon, to name a few
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Usually a 20-30minutes break is taken in between sets.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Song Request: To learn a song of your choice (2 weeks notice needed & subject to availability), Add £50
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, Civil Ceremonies, Birthdays, Festivals, Fetes, Restaurants, Pubs, Bars etc
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Full PA system. Lighting is not provided.
- How long do you play for?2x 30mins 2x 45mins 2x 1hr Any other set times can be requested and arrangements made.
Repertoire (shortened version)
Every time we say goodbye – ella fitzgerald
Tutti frutti – little richard
Johnny be goode – chuck berry
My baby just cares for me – nina simone