Rural Pizza Company
We are a mobile wood fired stone bake pizza company that cater for festivals and events in Hampshire, Wiltshire, Dorset and surrounding areas. Our dough, sauce and ingredients are all made from scratch and fresh for every event. We use local suppliers where possible. We love catering for weddings and parties!
Lisa• Jan. 1, 2018
Thank you so much Sophie for being at our ‘Berwick Fest 16′ party on Saturday. As with last year, the pizzas went down a storm and made the party complete. You guys are so discreet and calm and the pizzas were a winner. Thanks again. Lisa, James & Charlie Berwick X’
Nicola and Lukas• Sept. 1, 2016
Thank You so much for making our wedding day extra special Rural Pizza Company!! All of our guests have been raving about the amazing pizza! We can’t wait to come to the Pumpkin festival and eat more of the your tasty pizza’s! My Patronus definitely is Pizza! x
Karen• March 1, 2017
'The best Pizza I've ever tasted, two ovens so no one had to wait. We had so many compliments from our guests. The set up, with fairy lights etc was gorgeous and created a lovely atmosphere. Thanks again to Sophie and Chris - highly recommended'
Louise• Aug. 5, 2017
Wonderful feedback left by Louise and Jonathan. See pic attached :)
Chris• July 30, 2017
We used the Rural Pizza Company for our wedding near Fordingbridge. Sophie and Chris were fantastic, flexible, competitively priced and most importantly cooked amazing pizza. All our guests loved the food and the spectacle of its cooking. We can't recommend them enough for a wedding, party or fete.
- What services do you offer?Wood fired stone bake pizza for festivals and events.
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?Our oven is mobile and can go to most venues as long as we have a nice even ground for gazebo/oven and access to electricity.
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?Yes. Pizzas are cooked and served on rustic wooden boards for guests to take as they please.
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes if you would like a pizza topping not listed please ask.
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Stone bake pizza.
- Do you offer special menus?We can provide gluten free and vegan pizza. Unfortunately we cannot provide pizza for those with coeliac disease.
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?No.
- How does the open bar work?N/a.
- What is included in the menu?Choose 4 pizzas to be served in buffet form to guests. Choices include (but not limited to) margherita, vegetarian, pepperoni, Hawaiian, goats cheese caramelised onion and spinach. We can also provide a simple green leaf salad and garlic bread side.
Stone bake pizza made in a wood fired oven. Choose 4 pizzas to be cooked and served in buffet form on rustic wooden boards for guests to take as they please.
Quotes include full set up of 3m x 3m gazebo, fairy lights and/bunting, two members of staff, good disposable plates, napkins and cutlery.
All we require is a nice even ground for our oven and gazebo and access to electricity.