After years of dreaming and months of preparing, you don't want anything from your wonderful wedding day to go wrong. Finding the right DJ has to be one of the most difficult tasks any couple needs to do.
There is a stigma attached to the Wedding DJ that it will be a Cheesy, Jeans wearing, and not playing music to the crowd. Using outdated lighting and sound systems and an untidy, messy setup that lacks elegance. Unfortunately, there are still Wedding DJs out there that think this is an acceptable thing to do. This ultimately can cause upset on what should be the best day of the couples lives.
Rugby Discos differ from this stigma entirely. We offer a totally bespoke service to each and every one of our clients. We aim to provide to you a smart, elegent Wedding Disco set-up with professional equipment. We are friendly, reliable and always at the end of the phone.
When you have found your wedding venue, we will make it look exactly how you want it to look. We can match our lighting to your theme, have pinspot lighting on the cake and have love hearts projected round the function room. Our setup will add style and finesse to your wedding.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes, my PA system is top of the range; audiophile quality. My lighting is professional, and controlled for a custom and bespoke lighting show for each and every venue
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes, £10 Million PLI and annual pat tests
- What style of music do you offer?I perform for you, in the 5 years I have been regularly DJing I have learned many styles of music and cater to a very large portion of the crowd. I prefer to have intensive meetings discussing the music of the night as this enables me to plan the set accordingly and utilise different mixing techniques to wow the crowd and enable a smooth transition from one song to the next.
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?absolutely, I have iTunes connected at all times so I will buy anything not in my library - providing it is appropriate to the function and crowd needs.
- Do you do open-air acts?I will do a walk up gigs but I do not supply PA/lighting to open air.
All day DJ
DJ + twinkle dance floor
+ Much more