Rubols Fusion Kitchen
Rubols Fusion Kitchen was set up by cousins Ruby and Holly, who have a passion for food and travel. They have combined their love of Middle Eastern and Mexican food to create their own unique dishes, such as the 'Shawarrito' (a cross between a Shawarma wrap and a Burrito). They serve the 'Shawarrito' at their mobile food stall at pop up events around Cheltenham and The Cotswolds.
Rubols offer their fusion dishes for fast casual (street food) dining, private catering, canapés, buffet lunches, and more.
Please get in touch for more information.
- What services do you offer?Street food, 3 course meals, canapés, buffets
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?No
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?Yes, everything is cooked fresh but preparations and done offsite to make delivery of food as fast as possible.
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes absolutely, we tailor make menus to suit our clients requirements.
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Middle Eastern and Mexican as well as fusion dishes
- Do you offer special menus?We want to make your event as special as possible so we can definitely offer special menu options.
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?No
- How does the open bar work?We do not offer alcoholic beverages
We offer a variety of options from our fusion kitchen, focusing mainly on Middle Eastern and Mexican flavours (but not limited to), which come in the form of many things and will take you on a culinar...