Our relaxed and fun style of wedding photography captures the moments of the day that will make you smile for years to come. We blend in to make sure we are not disruptive to you or your guests, until you need us to be a bit bossy for those group shots!
The most important thing is that you trust in what we do. Thats why we organise a consultation with you far in advance to make sure you know what to expect on the day. We work with your schedule of events and create the package around that.
Our shoots provide you with 400 - 500 high resolution digital images, all of which are suitable for print and web use. We can also provide albums and other printed media for you and your family.
- What services do you offer?Full wedding photography coverage
- What does the wedding package include?Package includes an initial consultation to discuss the timings of the day. On the day there is full cover (normally from getting ready to first dance).
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?no
- What style of photos do you take?Documentary style photography - but can be tailored to clients needs.
- What kind of technology do you use?Nikon D750 with appropriate lenses and spare camera body.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?A snapshot is normally uploaded to Facebook - these direct client to blog post on my website which showcases the majority of the images.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?Normally within 5 working days
- Do you send all the photos taken?No - a thorough editing process takes place - duplicates and unusable shots are removed. All the rest are sent. Everything is shot in digital colour - with a black and white set added as well.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I work alone.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Yes
Initial consultation, Photography on the day, Albums, Canvas, Framed Prints