The Live 90s Band Bringing Back The Rave…!
Uk five-piece Rock the 90s! have shared the bill with 90s legends Judge Jules, Artful Dodger, Danny Rampling, Five, Liberty X, S Club 7, K Klass, Ultrabeat and N Trance and have performed live on stage backing 90s house diva Angie brown and the ‘Queen of Rave’ Rozalla ‘bringing back the rave’ to Glastonbury, Victorious, Big Chill, Secret Garden Party and Godiva festivals.
They are a male and female fronted band supported by some of the finest multi-instrumentalists in the land. You can expect epic guitars solos, anthemic synthesizers, grooving bass/drums/electronic percussion, MC breaks and four part vocal harmonies supported by a high end sound system and programmed light show. Here’s what some true 90s greats have to say about the band:
"You guys are Solid...!" (Angie Brown - Bizarre Inc.)
“You guys are amazing, thank you” (Rozalla - Everybody’s Free)
"Great cover version guys!" (Coco Star - Toca's Miracle)
Whether you are organsing a festival, club night, corporate event, 'rave wedding', retro birthday party or simply looking for a live 90s band for your 90s tribute night, get in touch now for the ultimate live 90s experience...!
The band offer two show options:
1. Their 90s Dance Show delivers the best euphoric dance tunes, house classics and rave anthems re-voiced into fresh new arrangements for the 21st century.
2. Their 90s Nostalgia Show delivers a unique blend of 90s dance, Britpop and chart tunes guaranteed to bring back those ‘old skool’ 90s vibes.
Want something more? Upgrade to the band’s 90s Diva option and add a 30 minute set from an original 90s legend. Current options include Rozalla, Angie Brown and Coco Star with more names to be confirmed.
Joanna Habgood• Oct. 14, 2017
"Thank you so much for playing at my party on Saturday - you were incredible! Please pass on our thanks to the whole band - everyone at my party said you were the best band they had seen in ages and what a fab party it was :) Your voices were so good and we loved the song choices - we can't thank you enough!
It's my mums 70th next year and my dad was thinking of having a 60's/70's party if you do that too?!
Jo & Neil (AKA Britney and Axel Rose!)
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:The UK's best 90s tribute band, fusing the britpop and dance worlds into one euphoric, totally live show.
- What are the highlights of your career?Performing for 5000 people at Victorious Festival in 2018 :-)
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Providing entertainment for large scale events; 90s club nights, festivals, 'rave' weddings. 90s tribute nights etc.
- Who are your previous clients?Rock the 90s! have shared the bill with 90s legends Judge Jules, Artful Dodger, Danny Rampling, Five, Liberty X, S Club 7, K Klass, Ultrabeat and N-Trance and have performed live on stage backing original 90s divas Rozalla and Angie Brown.
- How long do you play for?120 minutes with options to extend by a further 30 or 60 minutes
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes, professional 4000 watt FOH system and comprehensive DMX programmed lighting rig.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?Approximately 150sq ft
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Sure! But a small fee may apply to cover rehearsal time...
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We can play for 2 hours straight through if required.
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes, provided a covered stage and safe power is provided (as in a festival)
- How long is the act?2 hours, but can be extended to 3 hours
U Sure Do (Strike)
Where Love Lives (Alison Limerick)
Free (Ultra Nate)
Toca’s Miracle (Fragma)
You’re Not Alone (Olive)
Not Over Yet (Grace)
Rhythm Is A Dancer (Snap!)
Rhythm Of The night (Corona)
Baby Baby (Corona)
Freed From Desire (Gala)
Sunshine After The Rain (Berri)
Moving Too Fast (Artful Dodger)
Flowers (Sweet Female Attitude)
Gotta Get Thru this (Daniel Bedingfield)
Let Me Be Your Fantasy (Baby D)
Dreamer (Livin’ Joy)
Show Me Love (Robin S)
Finally (CeCe Peniston)
Dont stop moving (Livin’ Joy)
I’m Gonna Get You Baby (Bizarre Inc.)
Rave & Happy House
Born Slippy (Underworld)
Out of space (Prodigy)
You’ve Got The Love (Candi Staton)
U R The Best Thing (D-Ream)
Everybody’s Free (Rozalla)
Set You Free (N-Trance)
Big Beat and Nu House
Red Alert (Basement Jaxx)
Don’t Call Me Baby (Madison Avenue)
What’s The Story… (Oasis)
Disco 2000 (Pulp)
Girls And Boys (Blur)
All The Small Things (Blink 182)
Ready To Go (Republica)
Are You Gonna Go My Way (Lenny Kravitz)
Teenage Dirtbag (Wheatus)
I Am The Resurrection (The Stone Roses)
Friday I’m In Love (The Cure)
Step On (Happy Mondays)
The Only One (The Charlatans)
Relight My Fire (Take That)
Reach (S Club 7)
Spinning Around (Kylie)
Ray of Light (Madonna)
Everybody (Backstreet Boys)
Killer (Adamski Feat. Seal)
Missing (Everything But The Girl)
Gonna Make You Sweat (C+C Music Factory)
Ride On Time (Black Box)
This Is How We Do It (Montell Jordan)
Two Can Play That Game (Bobby Brown)
Pump Up The Jam (Technotronic)
Groove is in the heart (Deee Lite)
Hotsetepper (Ini Kamoze)