Price from: £100
My usual day rate is £100 but for bigger or smaller projects we can discuss a rate personally.
Recently graduated with a degree in fine arts: Photography, I'm looking to work with some new people and keep being creative. I can't wait to talk to some of you!
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Depending on the individuals consent and the contract provided.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Most of the time.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I work alone but I can have an assistant or second shooter for big projects.
- Do you send all the photos taken?Depends on the project.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?2 days usually, up to 5 days if I'm extremely busy.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?You can download your images via a download link or I can give them to you via a flash drive.
- What kind of technology do you use?Digital SLRs mostly but I dabble in 35 and 120 film here and there
- What style of photos do you take?Documentary style
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?no
- What does the wedding package include?Reportage, group shots, portrait of the couple.
- What services do you offer?Photoshoot plus high quality prints and framing (at an extra cost)
I do portrait photography, documentary style, still life, events, fashion.