We are the professionals in Spit Roasting, Classic Hog Roasts, Lamb Roasts, Four Roast Carvery Banquets, Suckling Pigs and our Spectacular BBQ buffet. Our aim is to take catering for your special event to a whole new level – its the attention to detail and lots of ‘little extras’ that hopefully sets us apart from the rest. We are based in North Yorkshire but we travel to most areas including Durham, Teesside, Northumberland, Lancashire and Humberside.
Roasters Hog Roast ServingWe offer a friendly but very efficient service. We arrive at your event several hours before we are due to serve and discreetly and efficiently prepare serving tables, Linen table cloths, salads, prepare all the extras and of course, to continue to cook the all important Roast.
Depending on the number of guests serving can take from 45 minutes up to a couple of hours. Its a real talking point to watch our chef carve the meat in front of all your guests. Our front of house staff are busy replenishing the ser...
Alex Caley• 15 Jul 2018
Roasters Hog Roast were excellent, we were so happy with everything they did at our daughters christening party!
James and the team were lovely, they came to visit a few days before to see the location and make sure the set up was ok. Everything ran like clockwork on the day... a friendly and professional set up who I would recommend to anyone.
So many people commented on the amazing food, and not just bog standard pork rolls but really delicious sides and salads too. Many people went up...
David Hillary• 8 Sep 2018
Roasters Hog Roast were brilliant. nothing was to much for them and the service and food were great.
- Do you offer special menus?Yes.
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes, no problem at all. Happy to help.
- What is included in the menu?Gloucester Old Spot Pig – slow roasted with Maldon Sea Salt & Basted in Apple juice Crispy Pork Crackling Choice of Roast Baby New Potatoes with Rosemary & Garlic or Dauphinoise Potatoes Pigs in Blankets Pork & Leek Cocktail Sausages Selection of White, Brown & Granary Bread Rolls Freshly Baked by Oliviers Artisan Bakery Sage and Onion Stuffing Cranberry, Orange and Apple Stuffing Green Leafy Salad Choice of three of the following salads: Shredded Beetroot, Carrot & Coriander – Crunchy Coleslaw – Puy lentil, parsnip & walnut salad A selection of condiments including Apple Sauce, Yorkshire Chutney, Apple, Sage & Cider relish High quality disposable plates and cutlery – not cheap paper plates! Professional Chef to cook and carve Two front of house staff to serve
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?Yes
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?No
Gloucester Old Spot Pig – slow roasted with Maldon Sea Salt & Basted in Apple juice
Crispy Pork Crackling
Choice of Roast Baby New Potatoes with Rosemary & Garlic or Dauphinoise Potatoes
Pigs in Bl...