I am children's entertainer with 10 years experience. I am very adaptable and flexible and supply walkabout or party entertainment with a huge variety of different activities
I cover the greater London area
Jessica• Nov. 20, 2017
Richard, thank you, thank you, thank you for an AMAZING party for Netanel Zvi! He and his friends absolutely LOVED it (as did all the adults present!). We all were blown away by the magic and the kids also had a blast with the juggling, diabolo and plate-spinning - and how you managed to control 30-odd 9 year old boisterous boys is beyond me!!! Pleeeeeeeese, sir, can we have some more?
Sacha• Nov. 20, 2017
Can't thank you enough Richard for the superb entertaining at Zack's birthday this afternoon! Our youngest, Jenson, can't stop saying 'Richie Rich' and laughing! Everyone keeps telling us how wonderful you were. I will definitely be recommending you!
Shoshana• Nov. 20, 2017
You were fantastic! The kids all loved you. Thank you for keeping them entertained all evening!
Dan• Nov. 20, 2017
Thanks so much for the awesome balloon modeling..Jake kept asking whether Richie could come home and live with us!
Daniel• Nov. 20, 2017
Dear Richard, thanks so much for all your wonderful entertainment at Camp Simcha. You really do brighten up the faces of all the children and we highly recommend you
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes I do
- How long is the act?This will depend but usually if I'm doing a party each element of my show will be 30 mins each (magic shoe, bubble show etc)
- What type of magic do you performI have 3 different magic shows for 3 different ages groups. I also do adults walkabout magic
- Will your magic suit my event?Yes it works for any event
- How many people will you perform for?As above
- How long do you need to set up?Usually about 15 mins for a standard party but occasionally longer depending on the requirements
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes
- What experience do you have working with children?10 years experience in a variety of different events from walkabout entertainment to a large kids party, large events, charity fundraisers, festivals etc
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?The answer is usually no, although it really depends on what else is planned
Circus skills, incl. juggling, plate spinning, poi, diabolo etc
Bubble shows, incl. putting children inside a giant bubbles
And much more!