Hi, Im a solo singer and acoustic guitarist playing a wide range of upbeat (and occasionally offbeat) covers. I can perform slow chilled out songs or more upbeat material to get people dancing and singing along, and perform songs from the 50s through to current chart songs.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?normally a quick 10 minute break halfway through
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?norm\lly a quick 10 minute break halfway through
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?I can always give it a go, but remember I am an acoustic guitarist, so if it is by Slayer you may need to book someone else :)
- How much space do you require?2m by 2m maximum
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?yes.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have my own PA but no lighting
- How long do you play for?depends on the booking- but generally around 2 and a half hours
- How can event planners pay for your services?directly, cash paypal or magic beans.
- Who are your previous clients?Many pubs and restaurants across Kent, as well as brides and private clients
- What kind of events do you usually serve?PUb gigs, festivals, weddings and events
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?The wide range of songs I play, I often get comments like "Ive never heard anyone play that song live!"
- What are the highlights of your career?Providing the music to first dances and brides walking down the aisle- always fills me up!
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Solo Acoustic upbeat covers!
I perform covers from artists such as Mumford and Sons, George Ezra, Billy Joel, Gloria Gaynor, Madness, The Beatles, Tom Petty, Elvis, The Monkees, Avicii, Kylie Minogue and ABBA, and many more!