Charismatic frontman and Britain's Got Talent winner, Richard Hadfield with his band Blue Eyed Soul is bound to complete your evening. Whether you're looking for a vintage swing to your event or the class and sophistication of 'The Great Gatsby', Blue Eyed Soul will leave your guests wanting more. With a huge catalogue of songs, Hadfield and the Blue Eyed Soul can keep it mellow during dinner with their renditions of 'Summertime' and 'Moon River', and equally kick it into gear on the dance floor with the likes of 'Ole Black Magic' and 'I've Got Rhythm'. If you're looking for a Post Modern Jukebox feel, look no further. This band has unique renditions of chart toppers from across the ages including the likes of 'Shape of You' and 'Billie Jean' which fuse seemlessly with the old school standards like 'Fly me to the Moon'. If you have a special song that you'd like 'jazzing up', Blue Eyed Soul can personalise a new arrangement just for you! Fresh from the Royal Albert Hall, the Tokyo 'Bl...
Lesley Surbey• 24 Apr 2018
Just brilliant. Will book these guys again. Made the whole event a different class. Great choice of jazz songs and love their twists on the chart hits. Something different that’s for sure.
Megan Smart• 12 Jun 2019
Richard was polite professional and charismatic. He charmed everyone with his great voice and poise and fulfilled our brief to the upmost. I would definitely recommend him.
Roxy Henley• 6 Feb 2018
Just perfect for our Great Gatsby party. Really got the room dancing and I was surprised how young they all were!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Normally the band will need a break every 45 minutes. This break will normally last 15 minutes. This also depends on the event timings. The band can play a straight 1 hour 30 minute set if necessary.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?If requested, this band can learn new songs and even create a jazz twist on popular top 40 hits.
- How much space do you require?Depending on how many musicians are booked the space needed can range from the corner of a room to a 12 foot space.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?This band has both
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?It is possible for this band to supply a basic PA system
- How long do you play for?Depending on what is requested, Hadfield and Blue Eyed Soul can play for a maximum of 4 hours. Often it is ideal for most events to have the band play for 1-2 hours with a break.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Planner can pay for this band's services via bank transfer. A deposit will be needed to secure the booking.
- Who are your previous clients?Some previous clients include:- Sarah Ferguson, Duchess of York Jonny Wilkinson, Former England Rugby Star Simon Cowell Westfields Shopping Centre British Airways Dubai Travels The Grovesnor Hotel, Park Lane The Dorchester, Park Lane and many more
- What kind of events do you usually serve?The events this band perform at range from huge gala dinners to pre evening receptions. Wether it's in your own home or on the dance floor this band has done it all. Weddings Fund Raisers Birthdays Themed Evenings Casinos Anniversaries Gala Balls and many more
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Richard Hadfield and his band Blue Eyed Soul are world class musicians. Having performed across the globe, they can provide you with the perfect jazz/ vintage touch to your event and even create new arrangements of songs for you!
- What are the highlights of your career?Some of Richard Hadfield's career highlights include - Winning Britain's Got Talent - Having a no.1 album whilst knocking Ed Sheehan off the top spot - Sell out tours across the world - Performing for royalty at the Royal Variety show alongside Bett Midler and Shirley Bassey
- What are the highlights of your career?Winning Britain's Got Talent Having a no.1 album whilst knocking Ed Sheehan off the top spot Sell out tours across the world Performing for royalty at the Royal Variety show alongside Bett Midler and Shirley Bassey
Jazz/ Swing/ Latin/ Samba
I Fall in Love too Easily
It Don't Mean a Thing
Lady is a Tramp
Fly Me to the Moon
I Could Have Danced Al...