Charismatic frontman and Britain's Got Talent winner, Richard Hadfield with his band Blue Eyed Soul is bound to complete your evening. Whether you're looking for a vintage swing to your event or the class and sophistication of 'The Great Gatsby', Blue Eyed Soul will leave your guests wanting more. With a huge catalogue of songs, Hadfield and the Blue Eyed Soul can keep it mellow during dinner with their renditions of 'Summertime' and 'Moon River', and equally kick it into gear on the dance floor with the likes of 'Ole Black Magic' and 'I've Got Rhythm'. If you're looking for a Post Modern Jukebox feel, look no further. This band has unique renditions of chart toppers from across the ages including the likes of 'Shape of You' and 'Billie Jean' which fuse seemlessly with the old school standards like 'Fly me to the Moon'. If you have a special song that you'd like 'jazzing up', Blue Eyed Soul can personalise a new arrangement just for you! Fresh from the Royal Albert Hall, the Tokyo 'Blue Note' and NYC's 'Smalls' jazz club, Hadfield and Blue Eyed Soul are perfect for your event, big or small.
Lesley Surbey• April 24, 2018
Just brilliant. Will book these guys again. Made the whole event a different class. Great choice of jazz songs and love their twists on the chart hits. Something different that’s for sure.
Roxy Henley• Feb. 6, 2018
Just perfect for our Great Gatsby party. Really got the room dancing and I was surprised how young they all were!
Megan Smart• June 12, 2019
Richard was polite professional and charismatic. He charmed everyone with his great voice and poise and fulfilled our brief to the upmost. I would definitely recommend him.
Richard Cross• Sept. 7, 2019
We just want to say how amazing Richard Hadfield and Blue Eyed Soul were at our wedding on Saturday. As well as Richard's great singing and the band's fantastic playing, we loved Richards' interaction with our guests, dancing with a number of them individually and getting many of them to join him on the dance floor whilst he was singing in their midst. Simply brilliant. We particularly loved Richard's more intimate jazz set in our chill-out room after our main evening event, which included a fantastic acapella section that Richard performed at the end. His rendition of “My Funny Valentine” was simply breathtaking. A truly amazing voice. We just wish we could have bottled it for re-living over and over again.
Thank you again to Richard and Blue Eyed Soul for making our wedding truly memorable. Everyone is still talking about them, not just their performance (which made our evening) but what really great and fun guys they all are and how they were so friendly and down to earth. All our guests really loved them.
We would highly recommend Richard and Blue Eyed Soul to all lovers of great music for their wedding or other event. The band clearly love what they do and that comes out in their high level performance. Best of luck guys for your future.
Richard Cross and David Parker
- What are the highlights of your career?Winning Britain's Got Talent Having a no.1 album whilst knocking Ed Sheehan off the top spot Sell out tours across the world Performing for royalty at the Royal Variety show alongside Bett Midler and Shirley Bassey
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Richard Hadfield and his band Blue Eyed Soul are world class musicians. Having performed across the globe, they can provide you with the perfect jazz/ vintage touch to your event and even create new arrangements of songs for you!
- What kind of events do you usually serve?The events this band perform at range from huge gala dinners to pre evening receptions. Wether it's in your own home or on the dance floor this band has done it all. Weddings Fund Raisers Birthdays Themed Evenings Casinos Anniversaries Gala Balls and many more
- Who are your previous clients?Some previous clients include:- Sarah Ferguson, Duchess of York Jonny Wilkinson, Former England Rugby Star Simon Cowell Westfields Shopping Centre British Airways Dubai Travels The Grovesnor Hotel, Park Lane The Dorchester, Park Lane and many more
- How can event planners pay for your services?Planner can pay for this band's services via bank transfer. A deposit will be needed to secure the booking.
- How long do you play for?Depending on what is requested, Hadfield and Blue Eyed Soul can play for a maximum of 4 hours. Often it is ideal for most events to have the band play for 1-2 hours with a break.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?It is possible for this band to supply a basic PA system
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?This band has both
- How much space do you require?Depending on how many musicians are booked the space needed can range from the corner of a room to a 12 foot space.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?If requested, this band can learn new songs and even create a jazz twist on popular top 40 hits.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Normally the band will need a break every 45 minutes. This break will normally last 15 minutes. This also depends on the event timings. The band can play a straight 1 hour 30 minute set if necessary.
Jazz/ Swing/ Latin/ Samba
I Fall in Love too Easily
It Don't Mean a Thing
Lady is a Tramp
Fly Me to the Moon
I Could Have Danced All Night
Just a Gigalo
Bewitched Bothered and Bewildered
I've Never Been in Love Before
I've Got the World on a String
I've Got Rhythm
Darn that Dream
All of Me
Baby Just Cares For Me
Ole Black Magic
You're Nobody Till Somebody Loves You
The Very Thought of You
The Way You Look Tonight
Come Fly With Me
The Summer Wind
I Thought About You
It's Alright With Me
Mack the Knife
Am I Blue
Birth of the Blues
Body and Soul
New York New York
Pop-Crossover/ Mash Up Jazz Soul
Rockabye - Clean Bandit
How Deep is Your Love - Calvin Harris
Sunrise Sunset - Fiddler on the Roof
Phantom of the Opera/ Pink Panther - Phantom of the Opera
Clown - Emeli Sande
Billie Jean - Michael Jackson
Sorry - Justin Bieber
Too Good at Good Byes - Sam Smith
Shape of You/ Fever - Ed Sheeran
Unchained Melody - Ghost
Russian Roulette - Rihanna
City of Stars - LaLa Land
Wonderwall - Oasis
Walking on the Moon - The Police
Yesterday - Beatles