With a flair for performance, this lively Latin band has an engaging energy combined with a vast experience of performing on the London music scene as well as touring the UK and abroad.
Their exceptional musicianship, rhythmic drive and colourful Latin style of music - from Salsa to Samba, Latin pop to Spanish Rumba - means that Ria is the perfect choice for a wide variety of events.
This 3 piece line up is led by a superb female vocalist and backed by a strong percussive rhythm section which includes; guitar and typical Latin American percussion.
Whether you want to dance the night away to popular upbeat Latin songs, or lounge to the sound of the laid back Spanish guitar, Ria is sure to meet your mood.
The trio can be augmented with additional musicians to either a 4 or 5 piece band. A great way to add to the party sound!
- What are the highlights of your career?Ria’s musicians have played at named venues such as: The Royal Albert Hall, The Royal Festival Hall, Jazz Café, Bolivar Hall, Cubana, The Dorchester Hotel and The National Theatre (London)
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?As a general guide; 1 break of between 20-30 minutes. Playing times and breaks can be arranged at time of booking.
- Who are your previous clients?
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Corporate events, Hotel entertainment, Parties, Restaurants and special events.
- How much space do you require?3 metres (depth) x 3.5 metres (width)
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Performing Latin music suitable for a variety of events and occasions, with up-beat Salsa music for dance or relaxed Boleros and Bossa Nova for a cool vibe.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?PA supplied and included within the total price. Lighting can be provided at a competitive rate.
- How long do you play for?2 x 50 minute sets as standard within a 3 hour period. Other timings and extra sets are available. Please contact us to discuss the specific requirements for your event.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Corporate events, restaurants, private parties
El Cuarto De Tula
Oye Como Va
Donde Estas Yolanda
So Danco Samba
A Night Like This
La Negra Tomasa
La Camisa Negra...