Performing a huge range of material covering Rock’n’Roll, Rockabilly, Doo Wop, Motown & Soul, Beat Girl, Beat Group, Garage Rock, Mod, & Northern Soul, The Retro Ever Afters bring you the best of the 50's & 60's era.
Perfect for all occasions & events the Retros are available from a 4 piece band and can also change the line up to non intrusive acoustic duo up to a 12 piece full live band.
The Retro Ever Afters also perform lots of modern music in a retro style and can customise our sets to cater for all audience’s tastes including Beyonce, Pharrell Williams, John Newman, Imelda May, Adele, Jack White, Killers, Amy Winehouse & Bruno Mars.
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes we perform in open - air stages, marquees etc.
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?You can request songs that are not in our repertoire.
- What style of music do you offer?The Retro Ever Afters bring you the best of the 50's & 60's era. Performing a huge range of material covering Rock’n’Roll, Rockabilly, Doo Wop, Motown & Soul, Beat Girl, Beat Group, Garage Rock, Mod, & Northern Soul, 60s Rock & Roll. Plus we also offer modern day music. We can do a performing of entirely a specific genre or mix it up.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?For 2 sets the band will typically take between a 15 minute - 30 minute break depending on the event requirements. For 3 sets the band will typically take between 10 minutes - 30 minute break depending on the event requirements.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?You can request songs for the band to perform that are not already in our repertoire.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?We have PL insurance and our equipment is PAT tested, certificates are available upon request.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We have our own PA, Stage & standard Dance floor lighting. Extra Dance floor lighting packages are available for an additional cost.
- How long do you play for?We offer performance sets of: (Typically with a 30 minute break in between sets) 2 x 45 minute sets 2 x 60 minute sets 2 x 75 minute sets 1 x 90 minute set 3 x 40 minute sets 3 x 45 minute sets 3 x 60 minute sets
- How can event planners pay for your services?Deposit by BACS Transfer or cheque Outstanding balance by cash on event date or BACS Transfer 3 days before the event.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, Private Parties, Corporate Events, Balls, Proms, Vintage Fayres
ROCK'n'ROLL / ROCKABILLY
Money - Barrat Strong
Twist & Shout - Beatles
I saw her standing there - Beatles
Rock around the clock - Bill Hayley & His Comets
Shake, Rattle & Roll - Bill Hayley & H...