JOIN DAWN, NIGEL & RICHARD AS WE TAKE YOU ON A UNIQUE MUSICAL JOURNEY PAYING TRIBUTE TO THE ERA THAT SHAPED POP MUSIC FOREVER!!
We are Remember Then, Bristol's Premier 60's Tribute Show featuring both Female & Male Lead Vocals as well as Excellent Harmonies.
We cover well-known numbers from the very best artists of the 1960s including The Ronettes, The Crystals, Mary Wells, The Chiffons, The Four Tops, The Temptations, The Searchers, The Hollies, The Drifters, Sandie Shaw, Dusty Springfield and many other 60s icons!
We can provide up to 3 x 45 min sets of live 60s music with additional music supplied via a MP3 player. This is fully supported by a 'Tour Quality' HK Professional PA system, authentic costume changes and a fully automated, state-of-the-art light show to bring the full 60s experience to your venue or party.
Enquire now to secure Remember Then for your next event!
THE SHOW IS AVAILABLE FOR THEATRE SHOWS, NAMED ACT SUPPORT, THEMED EVENTS AND WEEKENDS, CRUSIES, CORPORATE EVENTS, WEDDINGS AND PARTIES, HOLIDAY CENTRES, HOTELS AND SOCIAL CLUBS
Linda Armstrong• Feb. 17, 2018
"Fantastic 60’s tribute show/party band featuring great up-tempo songs that are rarely performed by other acts on the circuit. I particularly like the Motown numbers and it’s lovely to hear the ‘Girl songs’ from the sixties too, a rare treat as there are so few lady singers in sixties bands! Their harmonies are second to none, along with their light-show and I have never seen anything like it at this level, Remember Then are just amazing!
Linda Armstrong (Mrs)"
Brian Lincoln• Feb. 10, 2018
What a fabulous night of entertainment I had recently when I saw the band Remember Then! I was most impressed with their very slick show which featured all the hits of the 60's, many of which you don't hear anymore because they were originally sung by girls! Remember Then's lead vocalist, Dawn fills this void perfectly, performing lots of the well known girl songs that other bands don't. The band's repertoire is second to none and featured hit after hit with an awesome light show that fully complimented their music, which included the great Motown songs. The band were also very smart on stage and had three costume changes. Remember Then gave the night a real 'party atmosphere' and everyone enjoyed the show. (10 / 10)
Clive Underwood• Jan. 27, 2018
We booked Remember Then for our recent 50th Wedding Anniversary. My wife and I travel all over the country to 60’s festivals and this band could hold it’s own in any show that we have seen, especially as they play a lot of the ‘girl’ songs that are rarely heard at these events. Great harmony vocals are supported by professional presentation and a lightshow that would put most acts to shame! I would not hesitate to recommend this band to anyone wanting a ‘top-drawer’ 60’s show for any event. You will not be disappointed!
Catherine & Steve Curtis• Jan. 20, 2018
Thank you so much “Remember Then” for playing at our Wedding reception, and special thanks to Nigel for singing “My Girl” for us. Our family and friends had a great time and one or two of them are hoping to book you for their own parties later this year. We were all very impressed with your awesome show and you kept the dance floor full with your upbeat songs! It was a trip down memory lane for those of us old enough to remember the 1960’s and it was lovely to hear so many of the old classic 60’s songs that we had forgotten about! (10 / 10)
Mike Spalding• Nov. 25, 2017
"We've been following Dawn, Nigel and Richard since the start and have seen them several times. What is impressive is the diversity of what they do. The act has been developed purely from the audiences reaction. The playlist is very comprehensive and is being constantly updated to take in all tastes and occasions. Harmonies are great, musicianship excellent and the light-show is evidence of the care and thought put in by this dedicated and talented trio. (10 / 10) Mike Spalding""
Mike Spalding, 2018"
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:THE SOUTH WEST'S PREMIER 60's TRIBUTE SHOW
- What are the highlights of your career?TOURING WITH MARTHA REEVES AND THE LOVE AFFAIR
- What kind of events do you usually serve?ALL TYPES FROM SOCIAL CLUBS AND HOTELS TO PRIVATE PARTIES AND 60's THEME NIGHTS
- How long do you play for?WE CAN DO 2 OR 3 SPOTS...WE PREFER 3 X 45 MINS SO WE CAN PLAY ALL OUR GREAT SONGS BUT WE CAN ALSO DO 2 X 1 HOUR OR 2 X 45 MINS
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?REMEMBER THEN PRIDES ITSELF ON IT'S PRESENTATION AND CARRIES TOP QUALITY SOUND AND LIGHTING....AS STANDARD WE HAVE A 5.6KW 'TOUR QUALITY' HK PA SYSTEM AND EXTENSIVE LIGHTING INCLUDING A 6 METRE 'MOTIONDRAPE' BACKCLOTH, MOVING HEADS AND EFFECTS. WE BELIEVE OUR LIGHTING PUTS MANY OTHER ACTS TO SHAME!
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?WE HAVE £10,000,000 PLI....PAT TESTING CAN BE ARRANGED IF REQUIRED ALTHOUGH OUR KEYBOARD PLAYER IS A QAULIFIED ELCECTRONIC ENGINEER WHO MAKES SURE THAT EVEYTHING IS COMPLIANT WITH REGULATIONS
- How much space do you require?AS THE BACKCLOTH IS 6 METRES WIDE THEN IDEALLY THE STAGE NEEDS TO HAVE THIS WIDTH....ABOUT 3 METRES DEEP IS NORMALLY ENOUGH
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?YES AS LONG AS ITS FROM THE 1960'S AND WE HAVE REASONABLE NOTICE
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?THIS IS OFTEN DEPENDANT ON THE VENUE AND THE TYPE OF SHOW BUT IN A 2 SPOT SHOW, ONE HALF HOUR BREAK IS ENOUGH...IN A 3 SPOT SHOW THE 2 BREAKS OF 20 MINS EACH
- What is your setup time and power requirements?THE FULL SHOW WITH FULL LIGHTING TAKES APPROX 2 HOURS TO RIG ONCE THE EQUIPMENT IS INSIDE THE VENUE. WE WOULD NORMALLY ASK FOR ACCESS TO THE PERFORMING AREA 3 AND A HALF HOURS BEFORE THE START OF THE PERFORMANCE. WE ONLY NEED 2 DOUBLE 13A SOCKETS AS ALL THE LIGHTING IS LED SO DOES NOT PULL A LOT OF POWER.....WE ALSO REQUIRE SECURE CHANGING FACILITIES
LET’S HANG ON-THE FOUR SEASONS
HITCHIN A RIDE-VANITY FARE
MY GUY-MARY WELLS
GET READY-THE TEMPTATIONS
YOUNG GIRL-GARY PUCKETT & THE UNION GAP
COME ON OVER TO MY PLACE-THE DRIFTERS
HERE COMES THAT RAINY DAY FEELING-THE FORTUNES
SWEET TALKIN GUY-THE CHIFFONS
OUT OF TIME-CHRIS FARLOWE
UNDER THE MOON OF LOVE-CURTIS LEE
SHERRY-THE FOUR SEASONS
LOSING YOU-BRENDA LEE
EVERLASTING LOVE-LOVE AFFAIR
BRINGING ON BACK THE GOOD TIMES-LOVE AFFAIR
BABY I LOVE YOU-THE RONETTES
ONE FINE DAY-THE CHIFFONS
DA DO RON RON-THE CRYSTALS
BE MY BABY-THE RONETTES
PENNY ARCADE-ROY ORBISON
LONG LIVE LOVE-SANDIE SHAW
BOBBY’S GIRL-SUSAN MAUGHAN
ONLY WANT TO BE WITH YOU-DUSTY SPRINGFIELD
PUPPET ON A STRING-SANDIE SHAW
MY SENTIMENTAL FRIEND-HERMANS HERMITS
SHE LOVES YOU-THE BEATLES
DO WAH DIDDY-MANFRED MANN
WALK IN THE ROOM-THE SEARCHERS
SORRY SUZANNE-THE HOLLIES
JUST ONE LOOK-THE HOLLIES
KISSING IN THE BACK ROW-THE DRIFTERS
SUN AIN'T GONNA SHINE ANYMORE-THE WALKER BROTHERS
THERE GOES MY FIRST LOVE-THE DRIFTERS
SUGAR PIE HONEY BUNCH-FOUR TOPS
BLACK IS BLACK-LOS BRAVOS
BUILD ME UP BUTTERCUP-FOUNDATIONS
I'M THE ONE-GERRY & THE PACEMAKERS
IN THE STILL OF THE NIGHT-5 SATINS