Traditional Hog roast served with stuffing and apple sauce with crackling on a freshly baked bun. Served with sides, and desserts. Serving weddings, birthdays, corporate events, music festivals, food and drink festivals, rallies...
Services From Regal Hog Roast
Traditional Hog Roast
- What services do you offer?Catering for weddings, birthdays, corporate events, music festivals, food and drink festivals, car and bike rallies, public and private events.
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?We offer our service at any suitable venue wether field or function room.
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?Yes, we do cook at the banquet venue if thats required. A suitable cooking area must be available, and good access.
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes the menu options are designed to be a pick and mix so that clients can choose a menu that suits their requirements without compromise, if you don't see what you want then simply ask us and see if we can do it. We promise to do our best to please.
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Well the main event is always the meat, wether its hog roast, lamb roast, chicken. But then we offer a variety of side dishes, hot and cold, to complement the meat option, we can also do cooked English breakfast and burgers and hotdogs.
- Do you offer special menus?Just let us know what you need and we'll try our best to accommodate you.
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?We supply dessert options, gateau usually, but again we are flexible and open to ideas.
- How does the open bar work?We don't supply bar services.
- What is included in the menu?Our menu is usually based on roasted whole meat wether pork, lamb, or chicken. Or joints of pork, beef, or lamb. Pork and chicken comes with sage and onion Stuffing. We can do roasted vegetables, roasted potatoes, Accompanied by a variety of side dishes including potatoe salad, coleslaw, sweetcorn, baby new potatoes, baked potatoes, finished off with a delicious dessert. Choose from strawberry gateaux, chocolate gateaux, black forest gateaux. Cheese cake, or if you have a particular dessert in mind just let us know.
Hog roast, lamb roast, chicken roast. Burgers, hotdogs, baked potato's, breakfasts.