Red Maple Photography offers unobtrusive wedding photography. Making your wedding photographs pictures that become your first family heirloom. Photographing weddings in Gloucestershire and area, whether the wedding is outdoors, inside, in a muddy field or a cathedral, your wedding photography will be bespoke to your wedding day; telling your wedding story as it unfolds.
- What services do you offer?wedding photographer
- What does the wedding package include?I offer three collections: Collection 1 8 hour coverage Pre wedding shoot - A chance to get in front of the camera with no pressures. All images on private viewing gallery for full download Collection 2 10 hour coverage Pre wedding shoot - A chance to get in front of the camera with no pressures. All images on private viewing gallery for full download 10 x 10 leather bespoke wedding album USB with images in high resolution Collection 3 10 hour coverage Pre wedding shoot - A chance to get in front of the camera with no pressures. All images on private viewing gallery for full download 12 x 12 leather bespoke wedding album 2 parent albums (6x6 album replicas of the main album) USB with images in high resolution
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No
- What style of photos do you take?My style is relaxed and unobtrusive. The best analogy would be a fly on the wall. I am there to capture your day but not intrude on your day. With a timeline in place I work to your day.
- What kind of technology do you use?I will photograph your wedding with both Canon and Sony cameras.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?All your wedding images will be available to you on a private viewing gallery for you and your friends. Here you can download the pictures in three sizes as many times as you wish.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?4 weeks
- Do you send all the photos taken?I will send you the images that tell your story. An average wedding (8 - 10 hours) will provide roughly 500+ images.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I bring an assistant with me when needed. I am happy to work with a second shooter if this is something a client would like.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?I work with a large group of brilliant photographers. We all work together to help one another in case of an unforeseen circumstance. I will only send the best if for some reason I cannot make your wedding. (Knock of wood this never happens as it hasn't yet! )
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?I own the copyright to the images but the client has the right to use the images for their own personal use.