Rebecca is a passionate, charismatic, conﬁdent singer from Cornwall who desires to progress in singing and performance. She is soprano trained in Musical Theatre but is versatile and comfortable in singing in various genres. She has a strong, powerful voice, two octave range, learns quickly and is extremely compatible. She strive to make every performance the best and enjoys nothing more than to perform and entertain. She is consistently strive to maintain a good atmosphere and keep the audience’s attention with an easy going, happy, hard working personality. Enjoy and work well as a team and also as an individual, love to try new things and throw myself into anything.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, events, parties, bars, pubs
- Who are your previous clients?Various venues in The South West
- How long do you play for?I am flexible and happy to accommodate. Usual sets are 1 x 60minute set or 2 x 45minute sets.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have my own PA, I don't have lighting but I can hire this if requested.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?My PA is small but punchy therefore is suitable for all venues.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes, with notice!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?This depends on what you require, I am flexible. Typically for 2 x 45minute sets I would break for 10-20minutes in-between sets.
Rock & Blues:
Long Train Runnin’
Knock On Wood
Don’t Know Why
Make You Feel My Love
Dock Of The Bay
Right To Be Wrong
Dream a Little Dream Of M...