At Real Time Events our team cover all kinds of events up and down the country, however, we specialise in Public & Corporate Event Photography/Videography, Music Festivals, Trade Shows and Conventions where you want the most professional event media coverage to best to reflect your brand or service.
Real Time Events offer professional digital video and event photography with instant on-site printing service at both indoor and outdoor events of any size plus with instant viewing of event photos and printing available. Nobody has to wait for their photos in the post!
All photography and video are to the highest standards and we never subcontract work out so you will always deal with us, in turn, you will benefit from continuity of service.
We are proud to offer a personal Event Photography service with customer satisfaction being our number one priority.
Services From Real Time Events
Registry Office Photo Package
Full Day Wedding Photography Package
Half-Day Wedding Photography Package
- What services do you offer?We offer a range a photography and filming services. We offer photographic coverage of your events, head shots, wedding photography as well as a portable studio and printing on the day service. We can both film and live stream your sports event, conference, meeting or interview.
- What does the wedding package include?All our wedding packages come with an initial consultation meeting, coverage of your wedding day (how long we are present depends on which package is picked), an online slideshow within 4 weeks of the wedding, a USB of edited images, printing rights for the set of photographs, online shopping cart for guests and family to purchase prints.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?We only cover one wedding a day as this allows us to focus on capturing the best elelements of your day.
- What style of photos do you take?Our photographers normally shoot a mixture of candid,reportage style and posed images, though if there is a particualr style that you would like, please get in touch so we can discuss.
- What kind of technology do you use?We use a range of equipment depending on what we're doing. All our photography cameras are high end Nikon's along with pro level lenses. We carry a range of filming equipment mostly canon and blackmagic.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?We have full online proofing via our website with private galleries to view your photos as well as being able to then select any images for download & print.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?Photos usually take two weeks from the day of shooting and once images and designs are finalized extra products e.g. albums can take up to an extra 2-3 weeks.
- Do you send all the photos taken?No, we take test shots as well as multiples of a single shot so only the best are sent to you.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?Unless you have booked for a second photographer weddings are done with just a single photographer. The same applies for most event photography as well however filming/live streaming is rarely done alone and will have a minimum of two people present.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes, as long as they aren't out on another job we will have another replacement photographer available
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?We will retain full copyright to the images we take however we will not post your images anywhere either on social media or printed works if you have asked otherwise. This is discussed before hand with details in the contract.
Event Photography & Print Services including:
Mounted photos up to 9" x 6" to take away using our high-quality on-site print lab with large scale and enlargements available to order.
Wedding Photography Service including:
Engagement Photos, Ceremony only though to full day coverage.
Filming & Live Streaming Service including:
Single & Multi-Camera productions plus Live Streaming to Facebook & YouTube or your own site!