Make your wedding or special event even more magical by booking some modern and unforgettable Close-up, Parlour, or Children's magical entertainment by award winning and critically acclaimed magician Ray Burrell.
Ray performs modern, unique, and versatile magic. He will mix and mingle with your guests at a wedding or corporate event, and will keep children entertained with appealing routines and balloon models.
Many 5 star reviews on facebook and elsewhere online and comments such as – “Booked Ray for my daughter’s wedding. Ray was very professional and had excellent communication with regards to booking him for our venue. Both children and adults loved the show. Interacted with adults as well as the children. Lots of guests commented how good he was. Really was excellent value for money. Would 100% recommend Ray to anyone wanting a Magician. Job well done. Thank you so much” – Kerry S, Beverley.
“first class entertainment in the form of an excellent magician, Ray Burrell, wh...
Jo• 6 May 2018
I'm so pleased we booked Magic Ray, it was so easy and straight forward from start to finish. Ray was amazing at our party, great games and tricks with the kids and the adults loved the close up tricks too. I'll be recommending Ray to anyone planning a kids party.
Elif murray• 21 Oct 2018
Ray was very proffessional and easy to work with throughout the
Elif murray• 21 Oct 2018
Ray was very proffessional and easy to work with throughout the process. The kids and also adults enjoyed his show very much. We would definitely recommend him.
Janet Parratt• 3 Jan 2019
"I assume a ranking of 5 is 'excellent'.
Ray's act was thoroughly enjoyed by all in our group. He arrived in good time and was very easy to get on with. He liaised with me before and during our event to ensure he fitted in with our timings. I would definitely recommend him as an excellent entertainer."
Angela Clarke• 14 Jun 2019
I very much appreciated Ray attending our wedding venue. It was a very small wedding reception and entirely not his fault, but I think he invaded people's personal space a bit when they were trying to chat to other guests. I know he was trying to give value for money and that was his job, so please do not take this comment to heart. In a larger group of people I think this would have worked better.
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes. I frequently work out doors at Summer events
- How long is the act?As long as required up to an Hour
- What type of magic do you performClose-Up, Platform, and Children's
- Will your magic suit my event?I can adapt to almost any type of event.
- How many people will you perform for?I have performed in small private parties of 6, up to 100+ in cabaret.
- How long do you need to set up?Generally around 20-30 minutes.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes, through Equity.
- What experience do you have working with children?Yes. I have been a teacher for 25 years, so have experience working with children of all ages.
- Are you DBS checked?Yes. I have an enhanced DBS with being a teacher.
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?No limit.
A wedding or civil partnership is one of the happiest days of a couples life, and having a magician to entertain has become a very popular addition to this special day. The Bride and ...