We are Randancer, based in Doncaster, Conisbrough and Rotherham we play music from the 50's to the 70's. Music from Elvis Presley, Chuck Berry, Eddie Cochran, The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Manfred Mann, Stealers Wheel, Marmalade, Spencer Davis Group and many more. Our band name Radancer is a song by The Marmalade. We can play all types of functions including birthdays, weddings, corporate and presentation nights. We don't have lots of gear and are very compact, we have our own lights. We are able to fit into small spaces. We play many types of venue i.e. pubs, clubs, marquees, garden parties, outdoor events. Please contact us if you need more details!
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:3 - piece rock band playing music from the 50's to the 70's.
- What are the highlights of your career?We have played at weddings, company functions and out door events.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We're a good rockin' band and have a great beat.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Clubs, pubs, weddings, parties, presentations, outdoor functions, scooter rallies,
- How long do you play for?Usually 2 x 45 min sets or 3 x 30 min sets. We can fit around any novelties going on at the event.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes we have good quality equipment all PAT tested!
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes we have PLI and PAT Tested equipment.
- How much space do you require?Usually about 20 foot will suffice! We pride ourselves on being able to fit into any area!
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Not usually but sometimes we can knock requests together if we happen to know them. We have played in other bands in our time and it not im[possible to be able to play such requests!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?2 or 3 breaks from 15 to 30 mins each!
RADANCER SET LIST!
Keep on running (Spencer Davis Group)
Pretty Woman (Roy Orbison)
Green River (Creedence Clearwater Revival)
I saw her standing there (The Beatles)
Walk in the room (The Sear...