Quite Brazen. Pop & Rock covers.
Full of personality, Quite Brazen are a professional and experienced live events band who will get the dancefloor jumping with their mix of contemporary pop and rock hits. Although we specialise in weddings - we are also able to entertain at all types of event from awards dinners, corporate product launches, holiday parks and festive events to birthday parties.
Proud to be wedding industry awards 'wedding band of the year, Southwest' winners consecutively in 2016 & 2017.
Quite Brazen also offers an acoustic duo or 4 piece 'live lounge' experience for smaller events or those requiring a more chilled out vibe.
Combining our lively sets with a pumping sound system and lighting to enhance the dancefloor and stage. You can be assured of an awesome evening of entertainment.
Acoustic Duo - £250
Acoustic guitar & female vocals. Includes: 2 x 45 minute or 1 x 90 minutes.
Birthday drinks, cocktail bars, Wedding Breakfast/Drinks Reception/Laid back evenin...
Charlotte Wilson• 18 Jan 2019
Hayley & Matt• 16 Sep 2017
"Thank you so much for playing on our wedding night and for all the help in the lead up! The first dance went down a treat (although I was too busy telling Matt off for swinging me round too much!) So many people commented on you guys and our local Devon friends asked where we had found you!! You were great.
Hayley & Matt"
Mike & Katie Nelson• 28 May 2016
"We just wanted to say thank you for performing at our wedding on 28th May 2016. We have had so many comments from friends and family about how much they enjoyed your set and what a fantastic voice Shelley had. You had everyone up dancing from the first song to the last and it really made the evening.
Mike & Katie"
John Thadwald• 22 Sep 2018
"Hi Shelley, just a quick email to thank you and your colleagues for an amazing performance. Everyone really enjoyed it and most of all Amy and Kieran had a really memorable day and night.
Thank you for being part of that
Laura & Richard Clooke• 2 Apr 2016
"You guys were absolutely brilliant!!! Thanks so much for making our special day rock, I would recommend you to anyone looking for a band :)
Love Laura & Rich x"
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Award winning wedding and function band providing high energy floor filling tunes for all occasions.
- What are the highlights of your career?Winning the wedding industry awards twice running. Sharing our clients special day. What a privilege.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?8 Years of amazing & verifiable feedback from previous clients. Dancefloor filling tunes. Playing songs in our own way. Vast repertoire of all types of music - spanning many genres. Being able to fit a large band in a small space! We can fit anywhere due to our high quality digital state of the art systems and in ear monitoring. This reduces sound checking and set up times.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?We specialise in wedding entertainment but cover all types of event from birthdays to festivals.
- Who are your previous clients?Exeter Chiefs players Exeter Business Awards ICAEW - Institute of chartered accountants The Bell Inn, Malmesbury - Luxury accommodation/Entertainment for NYE Launceston Road Runners Club British Showjumping Plus hundreds of happy couples from 2010 to present day from Devon, Cornwall and Somerset.
- How can event planners pay for your services?We accept BACS payments
- How long do you play for?Typically the live band plays 2 x 1 hour LIVE sets We also provide Disco services between sets which (depending on the size of your venue) includes a starcloth DJ booth and full lighting with 3D laser and haze. The acoustic duo provides ceremony music if required and 2 x 45 minute sets of acoustic tunes for drinks receptions.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes. All fully provided.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes we do. We are insured up to £10 million and our equipment is PAT tested annually by a certified electronic engineer.
- How much space do you require?4x4msq is ideal for the full band - depth is most important to allow for the drum kit. We have squeezed in some tight spaces! Just let us know/take a pic and we can advise you.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?We have a varied selection of songs in our repertoire to choose from and we are also happy to consider learning a specific song for your first dance together. We do have to take into consideration if the song is possible to do with our standard line up of vocals, guitar, bass and drums as well as the style of the song and if it suits us - eg we wont be doing operatic arias, death metal, piano concertos or songs that require 5 part male harmonies! We require a minimum of 12 weeks notice in order to provide the best quality version of the song for your day. If we are unable to perform your chosen song, we can provide this for you via MP3. If you have any concerns, do feel free to discuss this with us at the time of booking, we would happily offer advice if required
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We take a break between our two 1 hour sets to refresh and rest. For weddings this is usually at the same time as evening food is served.
Uptown Funk - Mark Ronson
Hard to handle - Otis Redding/Black Crowes
Le Freak - Chic
Get Lucky - Daft Punk/Pharrel*
Superstition - Stevie wonder
Scissor sisters - Take your mama*