Queen Bea Photography
Natural, documentary, artistic. Light and airy wedding photography full of fun and emotions.
I don’t pose photos, because I think the best ones pose themselves!
If you desire, I’m happy to take the traditional group shots that mum and dad will love to put on their mantelpiece, and they’re great to keep, but they won’t be the photos you will treasure in 50 years; the ones you will look back on and be unable to stop grinning.
I got married last year, and take it from me – your wedding day with absolutely blur by in a mad rush of emotions, faces, and words. You may not remember all the little moments: your oldest friends crying with laughter at a really bad joke; your uncle pulling some crazy moves on the dance floor; one of your littlest guests chucking confetti all over her sister and thinking it the best fun in the world. But that’s where I come in.
I capture events as they naturally unfold; all the fun, the laughter, the tears, the love – the whole story of your wedding day. I’m fun, friendly, and good at putting people at ease so I can blend into the crowds.
I provide a variety of different packages to suit all needs and budgets. All photographs are professionally edited and presented in a beautiful keepsake box on a USB stick, along with being uploaded to an online album for you to share with family and friends. I offer a full consultation with all wedding photography packages to ensure you get what you want out of it, and we can also get to know each other a little.
- What services do you offer?Wedding photography, event photography, portrait photography
- What does the wedding package include?All packages contain: A USB with high resolution images, presented in a keepsake box An online gallery of your images A wedding photography consultation Individual packages have extras included, such as engagement shoots, or albums.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No
- What style of photos do you take?My style is natural and documentary; capturing all the love, laughter and little moments from your big day.
- What kind of technology do you use?I shoot with two Canon Cameras and a range of lenses - I use a mixture of primes and zooms. I also have a flash in case of tricky lighting situations, but prefer working with natural light where possible.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Yes, my website has a gallery function, from where photos can be shared and downloaded.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?I aim to get clients their photos within two weeks for large weddings and events, where a lot more pictures have been taken. For smaller ones, within a week.
- Do you send all the photos taken?I send all the photos taken, unless there are a great number of duplicates of, for example, group photos, or something has gone wrong - e.g. not focused or exposed correctly.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I work alone, but hire a second shooter where the client has requested one.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes, there are people I can call upon if the worst happened!
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Yes.
Photography - weddings, events, portraits