Putting Edge provides pop up, portable mini golf courses that are highly adaptable, versatile and bespoke for a variety of events. Our unique, attention-grabbing modular courses can be set up in both indoors and outdoors. This accessible activity promises a fantastic shared experience to bring your event together.
There are endless possibilities for customisation, from spelling out names and initials to creating company logos. Obstacles and flags can be branded with anything from hashtags and insignia to numbers or photos.
Havas Lynx• Nov. 3, 2017
We really enjoyed our event with Putting Edge. In the lead up to the event, they were responsive and made suggestions on how we could get the most out of our booking and on the day the service was seamless and friendly. I look forward to our next booking!
Hotel Football• July 5, 2017
The Putting Edge team are professional, friendly and have some fantastic ideas on how to enhance your event! Throughout the booking process and the day itself everything was seamless! Can’t wait for the next one! - Senior Sales Manager
Amazon• April 14, 2017
Thank you for a fantastic event! I am delighted to say this has been the best engagement piece we have run. Over the course of the week 65 teams entered to play with the winning team scoring a 61! Brilliant to see the teamwork and fun people have had and of course bringing out that healthy competitive streak! Huge thanks – look forward to working with you again - - Hannah - Amazon
We provide easy and safe-to-use equipment, including putters, balls and staff to set it all up. We can organise your competitions from team tournaments to hole-in-one putting challenges.
• Prove popular as ice-breakers at business events and as an alternative to traditional networking.
• Increase footfall at exhibitions by up to 400%
• Are the great way to bring focus to consumers at promotions and launches for your products and services.
• Provide a fun diversion for exhibitors and participants at expos.
• Are a great source of entertainment at bashes, weddings, gatherings and festivities for all age groups.
• Bring out the competitive spirit of your staff at morale boosting team-building and development events.
• Keep your putting practice up ton scratch with members only clubhouse tournaments at your golf club.
• Attract consumers to retail outlets, town and city centres.
• Provide that one off experience for your wedding guests in the afternoon or evening.