Punk Tacos serve fresh Mexican street food from their head turning vintage Renault van. Their food takes inspiration from the bold and fresh flavours of Mexico. They’ve lovingly recreated original Mexican recipes while adding their very own ‘punk’ take. They offer amazing tasting artisan tacos, quesadillas, burritos and nachos.
Everything is made in-house where possible and they use the freshest possible ingredients sourced from local suppliers as much as they can. They have an unbelievably good selection of tacos on offer including Yucatán chicken, Jalisco beef and a delicious vegan plantain taco - there’s something for everyone!
Their 1975 Renault Estafette is the perfect Taqueria on wheels. They cater for all events including birthdays, weddings, corporate events and festivals. If you’re looking for something a bit different then their vintage ‘punked’ Renault Estafette is sure to add a bit of character to your event. Book them for your event here!
- What services do you offer?We are a mobile food truck and cater at weddings, festivals, corporate events, birthdays and all sorts of occasions. We serve Mexican street food including tacos, quesadillas, nachos and burritos.
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?We operate from our mobile taco truck but can also offer a buffet service inside as well
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?Most of our cooking in done in our prep kitchen and served from our taco truck
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes, we can customise the menu to suit your tastes and needs
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Mexican
- Do you offer special menus?We can customise our menu to match your tastes and needs
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?No we don't make cakes but we are good at tacos!
- How does the open bar work?We don't operate a bar
- What is included in the menu?This depends on your event and we can discuss options
We serve fresh Mexican food from our eye-catching vintage Renault Estafette van. Since we started in early in 2019 we’ve received fantastic feedback and wonderful reviews about the quality of our food which we make from scratch ourselves.
We specialise in tacos and offer a variety of fillings, and I've listed some of these below. All of our tacos are gluten free as we use authentic corn tortillas and we have a number of vegan tacos as well. We also make amazing tasting quesadillas, nachos and burritos which we can offer depending on the event and we have sides of Mexican rice and refried beans as well if wanted. We can also provide a range of Mexican inspired salads.
Our van comes stocked with a range of complimentary classic Mexican hot sauces and we provide eco friendly packaging. We also have a 5 star hygiene rating from the Food Standards Agency.