Psychedelic Hearts Club
Herefordshire and West Sussex based Psychedelic Hearts Club were formed in Brighton in 2015. They draw inspiration from The Beatles' Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band album, psychedelic bands such as Cream, the blues of Robert Johnson, Muddy Waters and Willie Dixon, early Soul and R&B hits and the reggae of Bob Marley & the Wailers.
*** Please note*** Due to the excessive noise levels produced by live drums & bass we perform as a DUO using pre-recorded bass & drum tracks recorded in our own studio. This means we can control our overall volume levels to meet YOUR needs and still get a FULL band sound...
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Herefordshire and West Sussex based Psychedelic Hearts Club draw inspiration from The Beatles' Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band album, psychedelic bands such as Cream, the blues of Robert Johnson, Muddy Waters and Willie Dixon, early Soul and R&B hits and the reggae of Bob Marley & the Wailers.
- What are the highlights of your career?Arts venues and small festival appearances in 2016 and 2017 and a tour in France and Spain last year...
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We are a duo and we perform with our own pre-recorded drum & bass tracks (we have our own recording studio and professional production experience) - the result is a full 4 piece sound with small physical footprint and low cost to clients...
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Since 2015 we have performed at : Pubs & Clubs, Private Events, Arts Venues, Small Festivals, Fundraisers. We are very flexible and have excellent people/communication skills, we pride ourselves on being able to play anywhere to any audience...
- Who are your previous clients?21st January 2017 - The Globe, Hay-on-Wye 29th January 2017 - The Black Horse, Byworth 26th February 2017 - The Black Horse, Byworth 26th March 2017 - The Black Horse, Byworth 30th April 2017 - The Black Horse, Byworth 21st May 2017 - St George's Beer Festival, Malvern 29th May 2017 - Eywas Harold Festival of Arts 1st July 2017 - PetFringe Festival, West Sussex 15th July 2017 - The Ranelagh, Brighton, East Sussex (gig w/ Jim Bryan & Chris Toople) 5th August 2017 - The Stonemasons Inn, West Sussex 26th August 2017 - CwmFest 2017, Herefordshire 27th August 2017 - The Six Bells, Billingshurst 16th September 2017 - Yellow Submarine, Lamothe Fenelon, France 20th September 2017 - Cap de Creus, Catalonia, Spain 10th November 2017 - The Six Bells, Billingshurst 31st December 2017 - The Stonemasons Inn, West Sussex 23rd February 2018 - Linton Village Hall, Herefordshire 23rd June 2018 - Bill's Cafe, All Saints, Hereford
- How can event planners pay for your services?By bank transfer or PayPal
- How long do you play for?2 X 45 - 60 minute sets
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We have a 1000 watt RMS Mackie PA but no lights as yet...
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes...
- How much space do you require?We're very flexible and have played successfully in many different sized/shaped performance spaces. Ideally 3 X 5 metres would be most convenient...
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?With sufficient lead time YES !
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We usually have a 15 - 45 mins break between sets...
We are NOT a cover band, we do our own versions of the the songs listed below...
1. NORWEGIAN WOOD
2. TICKET TO RIDE
4. WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM MY FRIENDS
5. LUCY IN THE SKY WITH DIAMONDS
6. YOU'VE GOT TO HIDE YOUR LOVE AWAY
7. ALL MY LOVING
8. RAMBLIN' ON MY MIND
9. LADY MADONNA
10. HOOCHIE COOCHIE MAN
11. FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOU
12. PENNY LANE
13. COME TOGETHER
15. HARD DAY'S NIGHT
16. GET BACK
17. DAY TRIPPER
18. MUSTANG SALLY
19. SWEET HOME CHICAGO
20. JOHNNY B. GOODE
21. YELLOW SUBMARINE
22. RUNNING ON FAITH
23. KING'S HIGHWAY
24. TORE DOWN