ProVoc is one of London’s premier vocal ensembles, performing both a Capella and accompanied Music across the capital.
Formed in 2016 by graduating students of the Institute of Contemporary Music Performance, the group is now composed of professional female vocalists who arrange and direct their own repertoire. It’s current line up began performing in March 2017 and has taken part in various projects since, including Sky One’s Sing: Ultimate A Capella.
ProVoc takes pride in its unique and exciting arrangements of pop and gospel songs, which draw on the groups eclectic and international members.
firstname.lastname@example.org• 15 Jun 2016
"""A Big Special Thank You To Our Lovely ProVoc Gospel Choir for making our day that extra special, we were blessed by their presence & touched by their voices.""
Jhenaya Carby, (Wedding Ceremony), 2016"
email@example.com• 15 Nov 2016
"""A highly polished performance from the group helped open our ceremony beautifully, such a lovely sound. ICMP events team ""
ICMP events team (Graduation Ceremony), 2016"
No event planner involved, direct booking• 20 Dec 2017
"'Great Performance and easy communication made my presentation and the organisation of it all perfect couldn't ask for anything more!'
Hasan Arshad (Proposal Flashmob), 2017"
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:All female, professional vocal ensemble with soulful vocals and unique arrangements
- What are the highlights of your career?Some of the highlights are being selected to appear on Sky 1's recent music show 'Sing:Ultimate Acappella', and performing at the world famous Hippodrome Casino. Some of our members have performed at Latitude Festival in 2016.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?What makes us unique is the fact that we are an exclusively female, vibrant and very international group. Individually, we come from three different continents. Our diverse cultures merged into one wall of sound give us a very special and unique sound.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?We perform at all sorts of events, such as weddings, proposals, flashmobs, funerals, corporate and private bookings. We are also open to festivals and to travel nationally and internationally.
- Who are your previous clients?Previous clients include the south London famous club 'The Grand' , 'Xoyo' in Shoreditch, and many private bookings, such as birthday parties, weddings and flashmobs.
- How long do you play for?It varies, depending on the event. We can provide up to 2 45 minute sets.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We have a small PA
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes, we take requests and make specific arrangements to accommodate the choices of our clients.
We provide from 3 to 9 singers for wedding ceremonies, wedding receptions, funerals, memorial services, corporate and private parties, flashmobs, wedding proposals. We also offer the chance to make ...