Neil Stock has been entertaining at weddings and parties in the South of England for over 20 years!
As a fun and interactive DJ, Neil gets involved in the wedding party, getting your guests involved in your wedding. Neil is not the DJ to just sit there playing music. But music is Neil’s passion, and he’ll work with you to create the perfect wedding playlist. Mixing his knowledge of music that keeps the dancefloor full, along with the songs that have memories for you and your guests, Neil will ensure a fun atmosphere at your wedding, with your guests dancing late in to the evening.
Get in touch and find out how Neil can ensure you have a fun and memorable wedding!
sue• 30 Jun 2018
"DJ cancelled due to family crisis replace bent was sent and arrived 9pm none of the requested music was played. It completely. Ruined a special occasion
Very upset about the whole issue and have requested a full refund"
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?I have full public liability insurance and i have all equipment pat tested each year
- Do you do open-air acts?I can offer outdoor gigs however you will need to be able to provide suitable electrical supply and adequate cover if there is bad weather.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes i have all sound and light equipment
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?Yes if there is a particular song you require on the night i accept requests. I can also take a playlist prior to your event
- What style of music do you offer?I offer music from 1950s to current chart hits