Our company is called Potion Drinks and we sell frozen mocktails/cocktails which would be perfect for a red hot summers day. Our cocktail (granita) machines are very similar to a slush machine but there isn’t a slush syrup in sight. Our cocktails are made using the same ingredients that you would expect in a cocktail bar but then scaled up to allow us to serve 360 drinks per hour which helps eliminate queues.
We understand that not everyone wants alcohol in their drink so we’ve set up our menu to allow the customer to create their own ‘Potion Drink’ with 3 simples steps...
1. Choose your mocktail
- Pina colada (frozen fruit juices, frozen coconut)
- Mojito (this drink contains finely blended mint leaves)
- Frozen Coca Cola
- Margarita (frozen fruit juices)
- Strawberry Daiquiri (frozen fruit)
- Vanilla milkshake (allows us to make some great cocktails with Baileys or even a White Russian)
- Frozen Lemon Fanta
- Mixed berries (frozen fruit)
- Mai Tai (frozen fruit)
2. Choose your alcohol
- we stock over 30 different spirits so we should have something for everyone
- don’t want alcohol? Then just skip to step 3.
3. Pay for your drink and then choose how you’d like your drink to look with our ‘cheesy 80’s’ cocktail table (umbrella, palm trees etc)
The cocktail table is optional at no extra cost but if you feel this would stop the queues flowing then we can just add somethings quickly as we serve.
Some quick answers to some questions that you might have...
Our machines will just be turning 1 year old by the time of your event so we will make sure that they’re PAT tested.
Yes, we’ve got public liability insurance.
We have all the alcohol licences that are required
We have a 3m x 3m stall gazebo
We would need power sources (we can supply our own generator but we’ve noticed that some events prefer not to use them).
Our drinks suit adults and children (mocktails) and also just adults (cocktails/mocktails)
I’m sure there’s many more but in the meantime you can find us on social media with
- What services do you offer?Mobile bar for... Corporate events Public events Festivals Weddings Birthdays Etc
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?No
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?N/A
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes. We work with you to make sure that you get what you need to make sure that your event goes to plan.
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?N/A
- Do you offer special menus?Yes on request
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?N/A
- How does the open bar work?Prepaid drinks can either be on a first come first served basis or tokens/wristbands can be used instead
- What is included in the menu?N/A
World beer/lager selection