Our company is called Potion Drinks and we sell frozen mocktails/cocktails which would be perfect for a red hot summers day. Our cocktail (granita) machines are very similar to a slush machine but there isn’t a slush syrup in sight. Our cocktails are made using the same ingredients that you would expect in a cocktail bar but then scaled up to allow us to serve 360 drinks per hour which helps eliminate queues.
We understand that not everyone wants alcohol in their drink so we’ve set up our menu to allow the customer to create their own ‘Potion Drink’ with 3 simples steps...
1. Choose your mocktail
- Pina colada (frozen fruit juices, frozen coconut)
- Mojito (this drink contains finely blended mint leaves)
- Frozen Coca Cola
- Margarita (frozen fruit juices)
- Strawberry Daiquiri (frozen fruit)
- Vanilla milkshake (allows us to make some great cocktails with Baileys or even a White Russian)
- Frozen Lemon Fanta
- Mixed berries (frozen fruit)
- Mai Tai (frozen fruit)
- What is included in the menu?N/A
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?N/A
- Do you offer special menus?Yes on request
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?N/A
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes. We work with you to make sure that you get what you need to make sure that your event goes to plan.
- How does the open bar work?Prepaid drinks can either be on a first come first served basis or tokens/wristbands can be used instead
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?N/A
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?No
- What services do you offer?Mobile bar for... Corporate events Public events Festivals Weddings Birthdays Etc
World beer/lager selection