A professional and lively 4/5 piece band playing the less obvious but equally loved hits by the biggest artists including; Kylie, Fleetwood, Bowie, Toto, Blondie, UB40, Erasure, Bruno Mars, Queen, Roxy Musix, Adele, Ed and everything in between.
Our niche is that we like to surprise our audience with some clever 'Mashups' of old and new, they always get the crowd talking!
5* reviews, full liability insurance and a guarantee to get your party started!
Jane• June 8, 2019
Excellent service, professional musicians, brilliant party - thank you!
Services From Pop Nation Band
5 Piece Party Band (Female Vocals) - 2 x 45 Minutes
4 Piece Party Band (Female Vocals) - 2 x 45 Minute Sets
5 Piece Party Band (Female Vocals) 2 x 45 Min Sets
5 Piece Wedding Band (Female Vocals) - 2 x 45 Minute Sets
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:A professional party and function band playing an eclectic mix of the biggest hits through the decades.
- What are the highlights of your career?Our lead vocalist Stacey has been fortunate enough to perform onstage with Susan Boyle, Alexander O'Neill and as part of a winning TV workplace choir. She is experienced, natural and an excellent frontwoman meaning that every gig we do is relaxed, fun and memorable.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We are well known for our 'Mashups' of old hits and modern day chart bangers, they always surprise our audience and get people talking!
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Private parties/weddings/community events.
- Who are your previous clients?P&O Ferries Dreamland Sandgate Sea & Food Festival Rivoli Ballroom Music For Martha The War & Peace Show
- How can event planners pay for your services?PayPal, cash or cheque.
- How long do you play for?As long as is required.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes, we supply full PA, lights and a smoke machine (if required).
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes, our liability is full and comprehensive and we always share a copy with the event booker/ venue prior to the event date.
- How much space do you require?We can squeeze into a space of small proportions if needed but an minimum space would be approximately 16ft by 12ft.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?We are happy to learn additional songs for private events and we do so at minimal cost or free of charge depending upon the complexity of the song required.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Usually one is ample but we are fully flexible.
Live music with encores
Lights and full PA provided
Music in between sets
First dance songs learnt
Songs learnt for private parties for minimal cost
The use of PA for speeches Etc.
We like to provide relevant helium balloons on the stage at weddings/parties for extra effect
Smoke machine (if required)