Platinum Wedding Cars was established in 2002 with one goal...to provide beautiful (and practical) wedding cars with exceptional levels of customer service at sensible prices. As a full time, family run business we pride ourselves on the care and attention we give all of our couples and delighted to be the recipient of several regional and national awards for our services, all voted for by our previous brides and grooms. Every wedding is really important to us and we always feel really privileged to be part of a couple’s special day and we'd love to be part of yours.
We offer a stunning, colour matched collection of classic & vintage vehicles, all of which have been carefully chosen to suit the needs of the Bride & attendants and are presented in showroom condition both inside and out.
We specialise in fully restored state limousines. These grand old lady's offer huge amounts of head, leg and dress room, along with full sized passenger doors, allowing for a very elegant entrance & exit. They can also carry up to 6/7 people if required, making them the ultimate in wedding day transport. We also have a very rare and very beautiful 1936 Vintage Morris Eighteen Saloon, a hugely popular car full of period charm and one of only a handful ever made! The latest addition to the fleet is our modern Bentley Continental Flying Spur, this stunning car is perfect for the bride or groom and as it's four wheel drive, it's perfect for Winter weddings too!
We guarantee only one wedding per car per day so you receive our undivided attention. All of the routes are fully rehearsed in advance to eliminate unexpected delays and allow us to provide you with accurate timings for the day. Our friendly, uniformed chauffeurs will then make sure your day is every bit as special as you'd hoped
- Type of vehicles?We have a stunning colour-matched collection of genuine classic and vintage, fully restored and presented in showroom condition inside and out. The fleet comprises of an identical pair of Austin Princess Vanden Plas Limousines, a Daimler Royal Limousine and a rare 1936 Vintage Morris Eighteen Saloon. The Austin and Daimler also benefit from extra seating allowing them to take up to 5-7 passengers, making them the ultimate wedding cars. We also have for a modern Bentley Continental Flying Spur for the ultimate in performance and luxury, perfect for Bride or Groom!
- Is the car chauffeur driven?Yes, by a fully wedding trained chauffeur
- Is there a minimum rental time?No
- Is there a maximum rental time?No
- Are there any additional services?Our price includes everything you'll need without any hidden extra. If you have any special requirements we'll always do our best to accommodate.
- Do you charge per hour or per event?By the event. We base our prices on your requirements for the day, although for the majority of weddings are covered under our standard local rate prices. We don't have any hidden costs for time or excess mileage charges. The last thing anyone wants is an unexpected bill after the wedding!
- Is the amount of space in the car important?Absolutely! Most brides in our experience underestimate how much space is needed even for the smallest of wedding dresses, especially when sitting down as the first time you usually sit in the wedding dress is in the car! Also getting in and out with ease and without unnecessary , folding and handling if the dress is important. Picking a car with enough space is vital to making sure you and your dress look pristine!
All of our packages are tailored to your individual day but all include;
- Wedding trained and uniformed chauffeurs
- Fully rehearsed wedding routes (no sat nav's!)
- Guaranteed one wedding per car, per day
- All cars carry large plain white umbrellas (no branding!)
- Ribbons - as much or a little as you like
- Rear window flower arrangement