Platinum Discos provides top quality entertainment nationwide throughout Scotland and Northern England.
With the cream of Scottish Dj talent utilising the best lighting and sound equipment we really put on a show!
Our customers consistently give us 5 stars for value for money and rave reviews!
These can be read on our website reviews page and on our Facebook page.
100% reliable, fully insured and PAT tested we offer a full time professional Dj service.
We also supply photo booths, led dance floors, selfie mirrors, mood lighting and much more!
Lauren Reeves• 11 Jul 2018
We hired Platinum disco for sons 4th birthday party!
He really got involved with the children, played party games etc, even got the adults up and dancing! Couldn’t of hired someone better, very happy and my son really enjoyed it, along with everyone! He’s a brilliant dj. Can’t recommend enough! It was a brilliant party all thanks to Ashley! 😊
Craig Bruce• 21 Jul 2018
A well managed night. Many guests mentioned how much they enjoyed the music. The DJ was very approachable and nothing was too much bother.
Janette McMinn• 15 Sep 2018
Photobooth was fabulous.
Stephanie Burns• 26 May 2018
Platinum Disco was great! He was on time, very prompt with emails and was very pleasant to work with. He played all the music we requested. Couldn’t have asked for a better disco for our wedding! Thank you for helping make our special day wonderful!
Mark Gorrie• 22 Sep 2018
Platinum Discos supplied the disco and photo booth for my daughter Annas 18th birthday party.
Ashley the DJ arrived early and got set up in good time. We had a quick chat to make sure the hall was ok for the photo booth and disco, just had to move the buffet tables to make more space for the photo booth.
The evening was superb and went without a hitch. The music was great and had the guests on the dance floor from the start. Ashley is to be commended for his professionalism throughout the ...
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?No, the more the merrier!
- Are you DBS checked?No, it’s not a requirement as we are not left with children unattended.
- What experience do you have working with children?I’ve done children’s discos for 42 years!
- How long do you need to set up?45 mind to an hour typically. This assumes reasonable access.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes, the certificates are on our website along with risk assessments and method statements.
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes, we use top of the range sound and lighting equipment to create a unique atmosphere.
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?Yes of course.
- What style of music do you offer?We can play all types of music from the 50’s to the latest charts across all genres. We also play and call the ceilidh dances.
Microphones for speeches
Wedding post boxes