We are a yurt hire business based near Norwich, Norfolk. We have a 16ft yurt available for private events, parties, festivals, short breaks and workshops.
Our 16ft yurt offers 200sqft (18.7sqm) of usable floor space, and is large enough to comfortably sleep 5 when fully furnished, or would suit a workshop with up to 20 participants.
Our yurts are locally made, using steamed English oak and ash for strength and rigidity. The canvas we use for our yurts is of a high quality, and is fire proof, rot proof and water proof. As our yurts are 'off-grid' they are carbon neutral and eco-friendly; a great way to get close to nature without adding to the burden on the environment.
Steve Silk• Sept. 9, 2017
Getting the yurt for our party was the best thing we did. One minute we had a garden, the next minute we had this massive hippy tardis – complete with futons, carpets and a stove. Our guests loved it.
Ruth Henry• March 25, 2017
Thanks a lot for the yurt, everyone loved it, it made the party - I just wish we could've had it for longer! Beautiful inside and really comfortable. We were really impressed with it and hopefully we'll have another occasion where we can hire it again.
Margaret Llewelyn• Aug. 6, 2016
And the finger crossing worked - we had glorious sunshine and the best day imaginable. The yurt was an incredible success - everyone loved it and it proved the most wonderful chill-out spot after all the excitement. We cannot recommend it, and the lovely people who run this company, highly enough. It, and they, are FABULOUS. Thank you.
Richard @ Craghoppers• June 2, 2014
We used one of these fantastic Yurts recently for the Bushcraft Show at Elvaston Castle in Derby as both a retail space and accommodation! Opening the top during the heat of the day and firing up the wood burner was great as temperatures plunged come evening. The Planet Yurt team were amazing from booking through to set up and breakdown. Thanks guys!'
- Do you provide power supply?No
- What about marquee flooring?Heavy duty tarp with hessian matting.
- What about lighting in your marquee?We do not provide lights but recommend putting christmas lights or similar in to add to the ambience.
- Do you provide marquee heating?No
- Do you provide insurance cover?No
- Can you supply other things apart from the marquee?No
- What are the colour schemes for the marquees and can they be changed?As seen on our website - www.planet-yurt.co.uk -
- How can you decorate your marquee?Furnishings are available, please see - http://planet-yurt.co.uk/accessories.html - for full details.
We will deliver and erect the yurt at a location of your choosing, (including most camp sites), so all you need to do is turn up relax!