Established in 2014, Club Mob is a group of professional performers who have taken the flash mob concept and go undercover to surprise and delight guests at special events across the country.
We pose as waiters, staff, members of the public and gatecrashers, and cause a bespoke 'scene' to get everyone's attention, before coming together in one of our incredible dance routines or 'Pitch Perfect' singing arrangements. Highly experienced in private parties, publicity stunts, corporate events and weddings, no two of our performances are ever the same, as we work closely with our clients to create a performance unique to their event and tailored to their guests.
Our previous clients include Google, Disney, Virgin, Universal, MINI, Thomas Cook, Marks & Spencers, Radisson Hotels, Booking.com, Claridges, University of London, The Co-Op, Holiday Inn, Kew Gardens, and countless more.
Our popular YouTube Channel, exclusively our own work, gets over 100,000 views per day, has over 140K subscribers and over 40 million views overall!
Denise Law• March 16, 2019
Absolutely Fantastic . Very professional in their approach for fact finding prior to the wedding . Very professional on the actual day working with the real hotel staff and mixing with all the guests . Totally convincing on the entrance , they had everyone fooled . A fabulous mix of songs and all tailored to who and how me and my now husband are . He knew nothing of them being part of the wedding but is so pleased I booked Pitch Perfect Singing Waiters . I definitely would book again (not that i'm planning getting married again) and I definitely recommend booking them . A fabulous addition to a fabulous day .
Ana• June 9, 2018
"If you are looking for a professional & personal team to sing at your event, look no further than Pitch Perfect Singing Waiters!
Alex and TJ came to sing at my parent's 50th Golden Wedding Anniversary in Richmond, and their performance made the evening really special. From our first conversation, Alex was a complete pleasure to talk to and work with. She really took the time to get to understand my parents so they could personalise their act. And they definitely didn't disappoint! We worked together to get a selection of songs, and it was obvious that a lot of thought and rehearsing had gone into the final song choice and adaptation of the lyrics. I know many of the guests took their details it was so enjoyable.
Thank you Alex and TJ for your beautiful performance! Hopefully we'll hear you sing again in the future!
Hilary Roberts• Oct. 28, 2017
Alex and her team were magnificent. They were flexible and accommodating before my wife’s 50th and on the night were amazing. They really helped make the birthday party a blast and I’ve had comments from guests how wonderful the surprise was. No doubt I’d recommend!
William Hastings• Nov. 18, 2017
"The best decision EVER to change a dinner into an event. If you want to get creative and really light up the night with something special, you should hire Alex and the singing waiter crew.
We worked together to create a really special -- and surprise -- introduction and the Pitch Perfect team took it up another level. Their ability to enter the room, engage and improvise really showed on the night. The boys really set things alight with their combination of acting/charisma/singing. And the girls then jumped in and took it from there.
I wish I could do this same surprise all over again!"
Antonio Nardone• Jan. 13, 2018
"Well where do I start?
PPSW provided a flash mob proposal to my girlfriend at my 40th birthday, which from what Alex said this has never been done before.
Alex and her amazing team didn’t leave anything to chance and every little element of detail was thought through, planned and executed on the night to what I could only describe as a 10 out of 10 performance.
The whole proposal was 6 months in the making and Alex worked with me every step of the way to ensure the right songs were selected and all the details in place ready for the night.
Nothing was ever to much trouble for Alex and her team and they made the whole process very simply.
I had 4 singers all dressed up and disguised as waiters that created a seen/distraction during my proposed toast thanking everyone for coming.
Everybody in the room was stunned and left completely gobsmacked when they took over the room and created what can only be described as pure brilliance.
I can’t thank Alex and her team enough for not only helping me plan the event but also something that will always be Unforgettable.
I would highly recommend using PPSW and wouldn’t waste any time looking anywhere else – First Class service from the outset with a First Class performance on the night.
We just need to get them booked for our wedding now!!"
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, corporate functions, birthday parties, anniversaries - any event where the organisers want to give their guests a truly unique experience.
- Who are your previous clients?Previous Club Mob clients include Thomas Cook, Universal Studios, Red Bull, Marks & Spencers, Claridges, Booking.com, Radisson Hotels, Holiday Inn, Kew Gardens, University of London, and countless more. Not to mention hundreds of private clients that just want to surprise their nearest and dearest at their birthday or wedding!
- How long do you play for?Our surprise set time is about 7-10 minutes long - any longer and you lose the 'flash' element of the flash mob! Designed to be high impact and a real show, our intricate performances move through at least 7 different songs in that time. Our stage/dancefloor set later on as an additional service is classically an hour, designed to get your guests up and moving - but we're flexible and can work with timings that you have in mind.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We supply our own PA and full wireless mic system of the highest quality. Don't need an extra PA? We're happy to work with existing systems and consult with your DJ about what will suit the venue best.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes to both!
- How much space do you require?Not much - we classically sing amongst the guests to get that immersive feel.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?We're happy to add in any favourite you desire into our stage/dancefloor set later on, as long as it suits our voices! As for our surprise set, as it's all acapella, we can add in a suitable request but it may sound a bit different to what you're used to, in a great way!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We will wait on your guests throughout the evening, serving starters, mains and desserts until the right moment comes for us to sing. We arrive for our soundcheck and rehearsal in venue much earlier, so normally break in-between. Then if you book us to stay on, we need about 20 minutes to change out of our waiter outfits and get glammed up, to re-emerge as your evening entertainment!
All aspects of our performances are customisable, including commissioning new choreography or songs - but for our dance performances, a song section list of 75+ songs You'll be dealing with Alex and MJ when you contact Club Mob - Alex is the Director and is on both the singing and dancing teams, and MJ is the lead choreographer and also part of the dance team!is provided and we make each client a bespoke music mix from their choices.