Club Mob presents their newest team - Pitch Perfect Singing Waiters! Our performances are personalised, unique arrangements with guitar accompaniment, or are acapella with beatboxing - 'Pitch Perfect' style! We change up the lyrics to personalise the performance and mash together songs like they've never been heard before. We supply 2 waiters minimum, and the performance will leave the guests talking about it for years to come. Our work has been described as 'clever, hilarious and totally unexpected'.
These are mashups like you've never heard them before, customised to suit every event - we'll get your guests singing along, on their feet and blown away. Book our undercover performers for just the surprise set, or have us return later to the stage or dance floor as a group, performing to a mixture of live instruments and your favourite tracks.
Club Mob's previous clients include Red Bull, Universal Studios, Thomas Cook, University of London, Kew Gardens, The Co-Op, Virgin Holidays, Bo...
Denise Law• 16 Mar 2019
Absolutely Fantastic . Very professional in their approach for fact finding prior to the wedding . Very professional on the actual day working with the real hotel staff and mixing with all the guests . Totally convincing on the entrance , they had everyone fooled . A fabulous mix of songs and all tailored to who and how me and my now husband are . He knew nothing of them being part of the wedding but is so pleased I booked Pitch Perfect Singing Waiters . I definitely would book again (not that i...
Ana• 9 Jun 2018
"If you are looking for a professional & personal team to sing at your event, look no further than Pitch Perfect Singing Waiters!
Alex and TJ came to sing at my parent's 50th Golden Wedding Anniversary in Richmond, and their performance made the evening really special. From our first conversation, Alex was a complete pleasure to talk to and work with. She really took the time to get to understand my parents so they could personalise their act. And they definitely didn't disappoint! We wor...
William Hastings• 18 Nov 2017
"The best decision EVER to change a dinner into an event. If you want to get creative and really light up the night with something special, you should hire Alex and the singing waiter crew.
We worked together to create a really special -- and surprise -- introduction and the Pitch Perfect team took it up another level. Their ability to enter the room, engage and improvise really showed on the night. The boys really set things alight with their combination of acting/charisma/singing. And...
Antonio Nardone• 13 Jan 2018
"Well where do I start?
PPSW provided a flash mob proposal to my girlfriend at my 40th birthday, which from what Alex said this has never been done before.
Alex and her amazing team didn’t leave anything to chance and every little element of detail was thought through, planned and executed on the night to what I could only describe as a 10 out of 10 performance.
The whole proposal was 6 months in the making and Alex worked with me every step of the way to ensure the right songs were select...
Hilary Roberts• 28 Oct 2017
Alex and her team were magnificent. They were flexible and accommodating before my wife’s 50th and on the night were amazing. They really helped make the birthday party a blast and I’ve had comments from guests how wonderful the surprise was. No doubt I’d recommend!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We will wait on your guests throughout the evening, serving starters, mains and desserts until the right moment comes for us to sing. We arrive for our soundcheck and rehearsal in venue much earlier, so normally break in-between. Then if you book us to stay on, we need about 20 minutes to change out of our waiter outfits and get glammed up, to re-emerge as your evening entertainment!
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?We're happy to add in any favourite you desire into our stage/dancefloor set later on, as long as it suits our voices! As for our surprise set, as it's all acapella, we can add in a suitable request but it may sound a bit different to what you're used to, in a great way!
- Who are your previous clients?Previous Club Mob clients include Thomas Cook, Universal Studios, Red Bull, Marks & Spencers, Claridges, Booking.com, Radisson Hotels, Holiday Inn, Kew Gardens, University of London, and countless more. Not to mention hundreds of private clients that just want to surprise their nearest and dearest at their birthday or wedding!
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, corporate functions, birthday parties, anniversaries - any event where the organisers want to give their guests a truly unique experience.
- How much space do you require?Not much - we classically sing amongst the guests to get that immersive feel.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes to both!
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We supply our own PA and full wireless mic system of the highest quality. Don't need an extra PA? We're happy to work with existing systems and consult with your DJ about what will suit the venue best.
- How long do you play for?Our surprise set time is about 7-10 minutes long - any longer and you lose the 'flash' element of the flash mob! Designed to be high impact and a real show, our intricate performances move through at least 7 different songs in that time. Our stage/dancefloor set later on as an additional service is classically an hour, designed to get your guests up and moving - but we're flexible and can work with timings that you have in mind.
Included in our performances:
• Consultations with you & your venue & DJ to ensure all logistics and surprise details are taken care of.
• A soundcheck and set-up in the venue on the day, prior to...