Pipe Major Graham Waller
Pipe Major Graham Waller (ex Scots Guards) has been piping at the very highest standard for over 30 years. Graham is located in Windsor, conveniently close to London and the surrounding Home Counties. Graham has performed at many varied events all over the world and has performed as the Lone Piper at the Edinburgh Military Tattoo. Graham can travel to any overseas location as requested. Graham until recently was the Pipe Major of The Pride of Murray Pipe Band. Although still an active member Graham now concentrates his time on competing with The Scots Guards Association Pipe Band.
Here are some testimonials from previous clients:
Wedding - Liscombe House - Leighton Buzzard - August 2019
Pipe Major Waller came and played the Pipes at my daughter's wedding on Saturday, 31st of August. I had asked him to play a medley of suitable tunes the 280 guests present, and then to Pipe the bride and groom in to the wedding dinner. He did exactly what I had asked, much to the delight of the Scottish bridegroom, all he Scottish guests as well as the English , and me. He added a great deal to the party and, if I had more daughters, I would without hesitation, have asked him to play at their weddings too.
I cannot recommend him more highly,
Sir Nicholas Bonsor
Wedding - In and Out Club - St james's Square, London - December 2018
I write to thank you for your exceptional performance at my recent wedding. You were timely, professional and engaging. No task was too much for you and your piping was first rate. In short, you quite simply made our day.
I won’t hesitate to recommend you.
Major A G Wills
Scattering of Ashes - Runnymeade - November 2018
“I arranged for Graham Waller to perform at a family gathering that I had organised for the scattering of my parents ashes.
Not only was Graham’s performance professional, but his natural warmth and friendly personality helped to make the ceremony go smoothly.
A very proficient and professional musician. I highly recommend his services.”
Wedding - Pembrokeshire - August 2018
Graham now that the dust has settled and everyone is returning to normality. My wife and I would sincerely like to thank you for helping to my daughter Sharon's and Gareth's day. Absolutely brilliant. Everything was perfect. But you made the day plus the choir. It still is the talk of the village. Thank you. Frank and Queenie Brand.
- How long do you play for?It really depends on the requirement. Bagpipes can be overpowering and playing for too long can just be....well! a bit much. I have years of experience in pitching my performance to be just the right length of time with the right amount of intervals. Always flexible and always willing to discuss your specific requirement.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?N/A
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?Minimal
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Possibly
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?I have vast experience in pitching my performance to suit the conditions presented.
Piper for Weddings, Funerals, and Corporate Events.