Paul Flores is a vocalist and gifted pianist by ear. He started to learn piano at the age of 5, and quickly realised he had the ability to pick up structure to songs effortlessly just by listening to the radio, successful artists and popular music. He continues to create renditions and arrangements of artists worldwide from various decades. As well as accepting requests publicly, he has been known to channel his emotions and personal experiences into what he wants to play with mood and temperament depending. His soulful voice is inspired by the likes of artists such as; Nat King Cole, Luther Vandross, Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, SEAL, and Alicia Keys. He currently resides as a pianist at the Blue Keys Hotel in Southampton where he performs his own showcases and dinner services regularly.
Corrie Drew• 29 Jun 2019
Paul was exactly what we needed for our event. Energetic, charismatic & engaging. He chose a great variety of songs. I would definitely recommend him!
James Allen• 9 May 2019
Every show I’ve been to has been pure class. PiaNOTE’s piano playing arrangements and incredible voice come together to create a relaxed and entertaining evening without fail
Carolyn White• 1 Jun 2019
Paul you were absolutly brilliant at gemmas party last week such a lovely bloke. Real good entertainer. Can't wait to see you again well done!
Gemma White• 1 Jun 2019
🌟 5 stars 🌟
Had Paul sing for my 30th last night ! Absolutely brilliant would highly recommend him ! And a lovely person to go with it ! Thanks Paul you made my night
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Dinner services, Weddings, Funerals, Christmas events/dinners, Showcase's, Variety nights and Parties.
- How long do you play for?1-4 hours is the usual length.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes, I have my own portable PA system which can be used from small rooms to large social clubs.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes I do to both.
- How much space do you require?Minimum 4M squared is enough without PA system, but may vary depending on speaker locations if required.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?If I am given enough notice I can learn songs.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Standard is 2x 15 minute breaks for a 2 hour set
Requests can be learnt through listening alone to replicate songs given notice, but please see below a sample song list with artists in alphabetical order:
Say Something I'm Giving Up On You: A Gre...