Paul Flores is a vocalist and gifted pianist by ear. He started to learn piano at the age of 5, and quickly realised he had the ability to pick up structure to songs effortlessly just by listening to the radio, successful artists and popular music. He continues to create renditions and arrangements of artists worldwide from various decades. As well as accepting requests publicly, he has been known to channel his emotions and personal experiences into what he wants to play with mood and temperament depending. His soulful voice is inspired by the likes of artists such as; Nat King Cole, Luther Vandross, Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, SEAL, and Alicia Keys. He currently resides as a pianist at the Blue Keys Hotel in Southampton where he performs his own showcases and dinner services regularly.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?No, but will be getting this soon.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Dinner services, Weddings, Funerals, Christmas events/dinners, Showcase's/Variety nights
- How long do you play for?1-4 hours is the usual length.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Standard is 2x 15 minute breaks for a 2 hour set
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Standard is 2x 15 breaks for a 2 hour set
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?If I am given enough notice I can learn songs.
- How much space do you require?Minimum 4M squared is enough without PA system, but may vary depending on speaker locations if required.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?No, I would need these provided for me unless I perform at an event where PA system is not needed.
- How long do you play for?Depending on request, but usual length is between 1-4 hours.
Requests can be learnt through listening alone to replicate songs given notice, but please see below a sample song list with artists in alphabetical order:
Say Something I'm Giving Up On You: A Gre...