Bill Prudom is a renowned, experienced professional photographer based in Manchester, he made his name being Manchester Airport, he is also a Guinness Book Of World Records preferred photographer, having photographed most of the royal family and many other famous faces, rest assured your requirements will be met with true professionalism.
Specialisms are wedding photography, Press & PR and event photography, no job too big or small, Bill pays incredible attention to detail.
Forget the rest - choose the best!
Sarita Collins• 29 May 2017
Firstly I would like to thank Bill for the great photography work he did for me, Bill put us at ease on what was a great occasion, the photographs were used by the press and on The League Managers Association website.
I would have no hesitation in recommending him, he is a true professional that knows what is required.
Tony Collins - Football Master Spy
Jim Clark• 27 Oct 2018
I recently booked Bill for my wives birthday party and he was brilliant.
Bill was on time and you could quickly see this man had bundles of experience and he really knew how to engage people making everyone feel at ease. Bill worked both the red carpet at the entrance and then individually throughout the room during the night and everyone spoke very highly of him, I would recommend his services to anyone and I would not hesitate to book him again.
Thank you Bill.
Gabriela Alas• 20 Jul 2018
Bill was simply incredible. He got there early and was polite to all of our guests, he was very creative when taking the shots. Our wedding was on Friday and today (Monday) we already have them! We really love the photos and his editing skills. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him and would book with him again.
Thank you Bill for being our perfect wedding photographer.
Gabriela and James x”
email@example.com• 6 Aug 2018
Just want to say a big thank you from Chrissy and myself for the photographs we received from you . We are more than happy with the photos and we are looking forward to printing them off and putting them up around the house to remind us of the memorable day that you gave us . You was very professional and made us feel very comfortable on our special day . Once again , thank you very much ,
Steve & Chrissy .
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?No
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?Sometimes alone, or by arrangement I have a videographer with me
- Do you send all the photos taken?Yes
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?Same day or next day, depending on time of shoot
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?No
- What kind of technology do you use?Nikon digital and broncolour lighting
- What style of photos do you take?Natural, comps ed by the photographer and PR
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No
- What does the wedding package include?Basic package includes, photography of arrival at church and reception upto the meal, all images saved to CD or memory stick Other packages available include pictures of the bride on the wedding morning, church, reception and first dance.
- What services do you offer?Professional photography