Photographer In Manchester
Bill Prudom is a renowned, experienced professional photographer based in Manchester, he made his name being Manchester Airport, he is also a Guinness Book Of World Records preferred photographer, having photographed most of the royal family and many other famous faces, rest assured your requirements will be met with true professionalism.
Specialisms are wedding photography, Press & PR and event photography, no job too big or small, Bill pays incredible attention to detail.
Forget the rest - choose the best!
Tracy Hallam• May 2, 2019
Bill was so professional and friendly doing our wedding phofos .Bill put us all at ease and I would recommend him Thank you
Jim Clark• Oct. 27, 2018
"I recently booked Bill for my wives birthday party and he was brilliant.
Bill was on time and you could quickly see this man had bundles of experience and he really knew how to engage people making everyone feel at ease. Bill worked both the red carpet at the entrance and then individually throughout the room during the night and everyone spoke very highly of him, I would recommend his services to anyone and I would not hesitate to book him again.
Thank you Bill."
email@example.com• Aug. 6, 2018
"Just want to say a big thank you from Chrissy and myself for the photographs we received from you . We are more than happy with the photos and we are looking forward to printing them off and putting them up around the house to remind us of the memorable day that you gave us . You was very professional and made us feel very comfortable on our special day . Once again , thank you very much ,
Steve & Chrissy ."
Gabriela Alas• July 20, 2018
"Bill was simply incredible. He got there early and was polite to all of our guests, he was very creative when taking the shots. Our wedding was on Friday and today (Monday) we already have them! We really love the photos and his editing skills. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him and would book with him again.
Thank you Bill for being our perfect wedding photographer.
Gabriela and James x”"
Sarita Collins• May 29, 2017
"Firstly I would like to thank Bill for the great photography work he did for me, Bill put us at ease on what was a great occasion, the photographs were used by the press and on The League Managers Association website.
I would have no hesitation in recommending him, he is a true professional that knows what is required.
Tony Collins - Football Master Spy"
Jo Turner• Aug. 23, 2019
A big thank you for being part of what was a fantastic wedding day. Bill is a very enthusiastic and affable person who photographed our wedding to capture both the formal and informal moments. At all times he has been professional, from my first telephone discussion when booking, to then meeting him on “the day”. Bill has a great sense of humour illustrated by some of the photos but nothing was too much trouble, photographing formal groups, natural shots of guests, quirky poses; he was polite and discreet throughout I knew we could rely on Bill’s experience to capture the relaxed fun atmosphere of the wedding. Our wedding was Friday, photographs edited and with us by Tuesday - very efficient, I would recommend Bill unreservedly to photograph your events
- What services do you offer?Professional photography
- What does the wedding package include?Basic package includes, photography of arrival at church and reception upto the meal, all images saved to CD or memory stick Other packages available include pictures of the bride on the wedding morning, church, reception and first dance.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No
- What style of photos do you take?Natural, comps ed by the photographer and PR
- What kind of technology do you use?Nikon digital and broncolour lighting
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?No
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?Same day or next day, depending on time of shoot
- Do you send all the photos taken?Yes
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?Sometimes alone, or by arrangement I have a videographer with me
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?No