Say hello to Phil Richards, an experienced wedding & events musician offering live music performance for any occasion.
All equipment is provided for you (such as PA system, speakers, etc).
Perfect for your restaurant, coffee shop, or bar, or your next event whether it be a wedding, corporate party, or anything in between. Welcome to the site, take a look around and don’t hesitate to get in touch.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Professional and experienced wedding and events musician.
- What are the highlights of your career?The feeling of satisfaction when I see that the music I provided has thrilled the bride and groom and kept the guests entertained throughout the day.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?I've found a lot of guitarists can be a little bit intrusive with their playing style. I pride myself on providing a laidback but still happy vibe, to add the perfect atmosphere to weddings and restaurants, without being too loud to talk over. I do also offer a duo set if you're looking for something a little more party like! Please see my videos.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, restaurants, bars, birthday parties, the list is endless.
- Who are your previous clients?In excess of 100 married couples and wedding venues, as well as various chains around the UK (Village Hotel, Slug and Lettuce, Potting Shed, etc.)
- How can event planners pay for your services?My preferred payment method is a simple bank transfer, although cash or cheque or PayPal can also be arranged.
- How long do you play for?This completely depends on the package I am booked for. The most standard set is around 90 minutes during the champagne reception, but I also do ceremonies, mealtime, and sometimes start off the evening do. If I'm doing my all day Diamond wedding package, I could be there for the full day doing various sets where necessary.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have various PA systems to select the right one for the event/size of room, as well as a selection of lighting if needed.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes. My public liability is renewed yearly and my equipment is PAT tested before their current checks expire.
- How much space do you require?I can fit my setup into some pretty small spaces. Space has never been an issue. At an estimate, 2x2 metres would be about right.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?With certain packages, I will learn 1-2 requests as part of the package. If you choose a package that doesn't include a song request, I'm happy to learn songs for a small additional fee.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Again, this would depend on the package chosen, but usually, I will take around a 15-30 minute break in the middle of my 90 minute set.
Phil can cover your ceremony, reception, meal, or the full day.
This is an example of a continually expanding repertoire. If a song you’re looking for isn’t on here, please get in touch, as it may ...