The Phil Jackson Rock N Roll Band
The UK's finest tribute to Rock N Roll Music.
Playing non stop hits by artists such as Jerry Lee Lewis, Elvis Presley, Roy Orbison, Chuck Berry, Buddy Holly and Many more, the band will have the audience jiving from the first number to the last.
Led by Phil Jackson's incredible vocals and dazzlingly authentic piano, the band captures the spontaneity, energy and spirit that made Rock 'n' Roll great.
With tailored sets available on request, the band is perfect for any party, wedding, vintage or retro event and will ensure that all of your guests are up and dancing for the whole night
Laura & Gavin Wood• July 23, 2016
We honestly couldn't be happier with Phil and his bands performance at our wedding. I had never heard the band play live but have seen Phil solo many times and the promo video sold it for me. They were amazing - the first thing guests have said to us after the wedding is how amazing the band was, everyone was so happy - the dance floor was full all night with songs for everyone. Thanks so much guys I would recommend you to anyone. XXXX
Stephen Foster, BBC Radio Suffolk• March 2, 2018
Pounding away on his piano, Phil Jackson rocks like Little Richard and Jerry Lee Lewis and rolls like Fats Domino. A heartfelt salute to the golden age of rock'n'roll.
Royal Hospital School, Holbrook• July 9, 2016
The Phil Jackson Rock & Roll Band played at our end of year party at the Royal Hospital School in July 2016. They were excellent - lively accessible music presented with pace and panache. Phil and the boys were very flexible and played a low key introductory set followed by two meaty sets customised as we requested. We kept Phil and co plied with beer and grub and they kept the beat going as everyone danced the night away. Feedback from all who attended was so positive and the School will certainly look to employ the band again. Ideal for weddings, parties, indeed any celebrations or corporate functions.”
Emily & Daniel Scadding• Sept. 3, 2016
"After having them play for us at our wedding, we were delighted with the service that we were given from Phil Jackson rock n roll. They are excellent musicians who really know what they are doing and could read the room perfectly. Their mixture of 50s 60s and 70s rock songs really got all our guests on the dance floor and topped off a wonderful day of celebrating. Would highly recommend the guys and they travelled as far as Wiltshire to play for us.”
Thank you so much!"
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:The UK's finest tribute Rock N Roll, a jukebox of hits guaranteed to keep people dancing all night.
- What are the highlights of your career?Playing at BBC events, national festivals, national radio play and performing for many satisfied private clients.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?The most authentic, raw Rock N Roll experience. Phil Jackson embodies the playing/singing and spirit of Jerry Lee Lewis, displaying his vocal versatility covering many artists such as Elvis, Roy Orbison, The Everly Brothers, Little Richard, Chuck Berry, The Platters and many more. Ably assisted by the amazing Richard Tyler on guitar and Ryan Tennick on drums, this is one unique, high energy experience.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Parties, Weddings, Anniversaries, Corporate Events, Retro events/festivals, Pubs & Clubs
- Who are your previous clients?Private Weddings, Parties and the BBC
- How can event planners pay for your services?Direct bank transfer, unless the client would prefer a different means
- How long do you play for?We cover 3 hours + of performance
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?The smallest space we would would fit is 6 metres (width, across the stage) by 4 metres (depth, back to the front of stage). But, any more space would be welcome :)
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes, our set can be tailored to your event and songs can be learnt on request ahead of time.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Our sets and timings can be tailored to your event
We provide all equipment and lighting for our performance and artists covered include -
Elvis Presley, Jerry Lee Lewis, Fats Domino, Buddy Holly, Little Richard, Eddie Cochran, Chuck Berry, The Big Bopper, Bill Haley, Clarence Frogman Henry, Dion, Del Shannon, Big Joe Turner, Gene Vincent The Beatles, Everly Brothers, The Platters, Johnny Cash, Creedance Clearwater Revival and more.